What

Walking walking. Walking. Bump. Owww. Keep walking. Stop. Drop.
I'm so lazy. We still has like 4 hours till the game.
I go to the bathroom and begin to do my makeup. I smile cause I don't do Much and most was naturally. I tend to put concealer on my eye and user but it's like a natural eye shadow.
I'm slowly waking up as Luke comes in and hands me Starbucks.yaaay.
I'm fixing my hair since I straighten it before we left and stuff. Which fell on my back nicely.
"Hello. "
"FRIM THE ITHER SIDE!!!"
"Gosh Sandra.... You hit that nite perfectly."
"Thanks ba-
RING*
FaceTime D-Dylan M-me
D-hey where's Luke.
L- right here bud.
D-sup man what's yo how have you been.
As they talk I'm still getting ready and completely 20 mins went by as I hear the convo with the boys.
S- dyl just call him in your phone I have a life to 😑
D- okay. Okay.
S- and YIU better not take like away from me mister.
D- okay bye.
S- bye dl doe
D-hey dint call-
End of FaceTime.
I begin to sing as Luke and Dylan FaceTime and ask about the game. I turn my music up and close the door. I begin messing around and doing touch ups. To look good.
"CLOSE. CAUSE SOACE IS JUST A EIRD MADE BY SIMEIBE WHOS AFRAID TO GET TI ...close!!!
I begin to sing as I hear SIMEIBE sing I stop. I hear it again and shrug.
"Wow. Nice solo "
I knew the voice I look at my phone a smile.
"I didn't know mr.austin MAHONE would call me. "
"I didn't you face timed me by accident."
I laugh as I relize i did.
"Hey wanna meet up before the game it better yet have seats at the top with all of us and you'll dad get a refund and stuff.
"YESSSSSSSSS. THANK YIU. "
I run and give my dad my phone as he hears the news. He smile and agrees.
"Bye AUSTIN. LOVE YOU THX "
I end it as my dad squeals and I stop and laugh. I then do the same as Luke comes in.
"Hi-- what did I miss"
I laugh at hiw clueless he was.
(Skip to game)
I'm currently up against many bodies trying to reach the top seats. When we finial ly get there I find the guys.
"Hey" is say as I high each in of them
"You smell good. "
"You like amazing. "
"Hi. What's up. Like the sky stuff. "
I laugh at the last one cause there dumb. I turn to Luke and have a seat with him as I hear something bout food and turn.
THERE IT WAS. FOOD!!!! A BUFFETT
I smile as I always see people with these and get jelouse. I begging to stuff my face as u hear a noise. A bang accutally. I turn and realize know one else herd.
"I'm going to the bathroom"
I leave before I hear and ikay as I turn the corner and see a player on the floor.
"Wtf aren't you spoused to be down there. "
"Yu-H
"What's your name. I'll get help "
He was bloody. And in bad shape. He probably got drunk.
"It's "
"WHAT?!?... Tell me "
"Will"
"Will what"
"Will Grier."
I stop when I relize the name.