Chapter 28

As she saw him coming closer....she shut her eyes tightly......

"why did you close your eyes sweetheart??.....if I am not wrong you have seen me like this before...." assertively viewing at her edgy features.......

Though overwrought she tried to intrepidly open her eyes "you think you can do what you want??"

She was apprehensive.....alarmed at his sudden action, tried to get some courage to face him.....but the ruffian was driving her up to the wall.......he was on the verge of getting in the bath tub... ......"before you get in the tub.....i will get up and go away...."

"Who is getting in the tub??" he said while dusting off his shirt.....

Chandni was shocked to see him waving his shirt in the air "what are you doing??"

"are you blind??? cant you see I have to dust off my shirt......"

"dust off!!!!....here in my bathroom??? Veer are you too much." she reacted angrily.....

"you know why I have come here sweetheart" tranquilly regarded her black hair falling on her fair forehead.....

Chandni recollected his words

"now you are getting on my nerves Veer......just....just stop your nonsense"

"enough Chandni....now you wait and see the result of this"

Veer grinned...while her fair color turned all crimson......

"who wants to have bath with you...." he glanced at his shirt..... "and tell me one thing....don't you clean your windows???...." he started wearing his shirt "look at my white shirt"

Chandni was clueless as to what he was up to..... he didn't wanted to have bath with her and she was all nervous thinking he would jump in the bath tub......

she was shocked and surprised at the same time....he was asking her to clean the windows......she didn't knew what to say....she almost lost her head...she was still thinking when he bend down and looked at her......

"i think that was enough to show you the result of your rudeness.....and remember, next time I won't wait to pull you out of the tub and...." he stopped and came closer to her face.....

"And" she asked all panicky....

"leave...." he gazed at her

"leave" her heart skipped a beat.....

he whispered " a passionate kiss on your pink lips...." he winked at her and left...... while she gazed at him until he vanished from her bathroom.......

Chandni was still thinking about what he did in last few minutes......she wanted to cry and smile at the same time..... what should she assume about him.....every second she was dreaming about him.....and now he had left with those words that were echoing in her mind......she had to do something to stay away from him......it was like hell in a handbasket.....he was dangerous......

_______

Manohar was laughing while Kaka was all furious over him " Manohar.....don't laugh so much that I must make my decision to throw you out tonight...."

but Manohar did not stop laughing...... "oh my God.....the crown broke......" Pratima saw him laughing and started giving broad smiled...though she was unaware of the topic......

"Kaka ......you....you must tell this to Veer....please......we should know if he had relation with any girl before his birthday......when we all knew he was with us......"