Chapter 64

"Veer...please open me..." she pleaded.... he couldn't bear her crying... he came closer to open the ropes...

"Stop Veer..." he turned around... his eyes fell on an old man, Bala and four other men

He frowned at Manohar "who is this man?"

"Veer, this is Acharya Ji" Manohar whispered coming closer

With raised brow he stepped towards the Acharya Ji "how can I trust you. Last time some man came and ..."

"That was just an illusion of that evil...nothing else" Acharya Ji raised his voice and stepped aside to get closer to Chandni who was struggling to get herself free

"So you didn't stop?" Shouted Acharya Ji at Chandni...

She bawled angrily...her voice screeched and screamed all over the house...breaking the window panes...

Veer and Manohar glowered at the scene...

Some unknown scary voice came out of her .... "I have come to take my revenge, Chandni is my prey. I will not leave her"

"You have made many people your prey...now you have to go from here..." Acharya Ji and his disciples started saying the mantras...

Veer could not see Chandni in this condition anymore and closed his eyes...

"You two go outside" Acharya Ji raised his voice...

Manohar pulled Veer outside...

Acharya Ji chanted some mantras and threw the holy water on Chandni.

"You are fooling yourself Acharya...nothing can stop me now. I will kill Chandni. I will not let Veer and Chandni reunite"

Acharya Ji did not stop and carried on with his prayers...

After few hours

Veer and Manohar heard Chandni's screams... Veer wanted to get in but Manohar stopped him...

Veer never thought Chandni would have to face this terrible truth in her life...all her family was killed by the evil.

Manohar reassured Veer

--------------------------

After a long time of mantras and prayers... finally Acharya Ji managed to take the spirit of Padmani out of Chandni.

Acharya Ji looked at Veer "I have taken the evil spirit out of Chandni's body"

Veer was happy and went to see Chandni

Next Day

Acharya Ji was about to leave for the ashram.... Kaka touched Aacharya Ji's feet "God bless you"

"Thanks Acharya Ji...we all are so grateful to you."

Acharya Ji looked at Chandni "you are a brave girl who faced such a terrible evil in your life, God is always with you"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few Days later

Everything was going smooth... Chandni was recovering from the shock slowly. She forgot to smile after the incident. She lost her Mother, her Grandmother and her aunt...she glanced at her house and cried bitterly.

"You need to be strong Chandni"

She turned at the door to look at Veer... she embraced him tightly...

"I have lost everything Veer...everything" she sobbed

Kaka felt terrible at Chandni's condition. She looked weak and ill.

He wiped his eyes "both of you should get married now and stay in Mumbai"

Veer kissed her hair... "Kaka is right Chandni... we will leave this place."

Chandni thought for a while then scanned around the house "whatever you want Veer. I don't know"

------------------------------------------

Kaka and Veer made sure everything was packed. Chandni looked at her house and cried. It was not easy for her. After sometime she closed the door and locked from outside...

"Kamla, these are the keys. Please make sure you do regularly clean the house" she said softly.

Kamla could not stop her tears looking at Chandni's condition...

Veer made sure all the work was handled to the right person, Chandni was not in the condition to check anything. "Mrs Verma, if you need any help please contact me" Veer gave his card.

Mrs Verma looked at Chandni, who almost forgot to smile. She was sitting in the car thinking something. She looked pale. "I hope Chandni gets well"

Veer observed at Chandni who was quietly sitting in the car... her eyes were fixed on the road.

Manohar packed everything. Kaka advised Veer to leave and he would reach soon...

Chandni thought about her childhood, her Mother, her Grandmother...tears did not stop from her eyes...how she can forget this place where she grew up and where she has lost her entire family.

The car passed through the valleys...

She was taking so many memories with her...she would never forget the bad time she had to face in her life , It's decidedly bizarre, when the Worst thing happens and you find yourself still conscious, still breathing...

Veer watched her and hold her hand "I wanted to say something to make your pain go away and make everything better. But, I realized that there was no answer. Bad things happen to good people. Rain always falls on the people who deserve nothing less than the sun."

He wiped her tears "I love you Chandni, I promise these tears won't see your eyes again"

She looked at Veer who was worried for her, "thanks for being my support Veer"

He hugged her in his arms.... The car slowly left the valleys...leaving behind the silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death."

Thanks for reading Shikar (A Dangerous Love Story) book 1. Please do share your comments

NOTE ** This is not the end of Story but end of Book 1.

Link to Book 2

https://www.wattpad.com/story/67369799-a-dangerous-love-story-book-2

Love all my readers :)

Dhanvi

***********************************************************************************