Chapter 31

Late night

Chandni thought of talking to her mother for letting her go to Mehrangarh...... she knew very well that her family wouldn't be happy but she must convince them....also she wanted to go away from the monster who always gets on her nerves...... she opened the door and slowly walked towards her Meenakshi's room.....

Meenakshi was still working on her laptop...... "can I come in mom" Chandni opened the door slightly.....making sure not disturbing her mother....

Meenakshi took off her glasses "you don't have to ask my dear.....come...." Meenakshi observed her carefully....

she knew her daughter's behavior and body language changed......but she was waiting for Chandni to tell her everything.....

"mom.....i hope I haven't disturbed you" Chandni didn't look at Meenaskshi and sat on the bed......

Meenakshi got up from the chair and sat next to her "Chandni......tell me what is it....i know there is something troubling you....." she kissed her hair.....

"no...nothing mom....i ...i wanted to take your permission to visit Rajasthan...." Chandni said softly......though she knew the answer.....her mother would never like her to visit alone.....but she wanted to try again......

"Chandni.....is it that important to go ?? I was thinking you must come to office and look after some work...." Meenaskshi replied firmly.....

Chandni knew her Mother works a lot and gets tired.....she's the only one running the business and now she's not even asking her mother about their work..... she felt sorry for her mother...... "i am sorry mom....i will come and help you"

Meenakshi was happy "that is my Chandni......" she kissed her forehead ..... "now you go to sleep"

Chandni stood up and walked towards the door when Meenakshi smiled "we will go to Rajasthan together....."

Chandni turned around "thanks mom" she was happy that her mother agreed......

-------

Next Day .....

Manohar confusedly asked him "i believe you.....but I don't understand why she always comes in front of you"

Veer had his breakfast "well If I knew the answer, I would have solved the mystery"

"what mystery??" Kaka asked......

Veer and Manohar knew Kaka has heard everything and he won't let them escape unless Kaka gets to know the whole story........

After some time......

Kaka decided to call Acharya Ji to seek his help....while Veer was adamant "no Kaka.....you think he can tell what's going on with my life??"

"yes Veer....he's your family priest....and people from far over places come and visit him for solution to their problems...." Kaka said while dialing the no.....

Manohar gave a broad smile "well I knew this would happen.....yes Kaka.....Veer has encountered a witch...." he laughed while Veer angrily went away......

-----

Veer went around the tea estate with Meenakshi....... "so this is the entire area and you must make sure what you choose...."

they came towards the office "Veer, this is Mrs Verma....she takes care of the accounts....." Veer smiled "hello Mrs Verma....."

Mrs Verma was impressed with Veer's personality and dedication.......even at a young age he looked so responsible and enthusiastic about running his own tea estate......