Chapter 10

~26 weeks ~ this story is moving along! If you would like anything to happen in this story, please DM me and I will think about putting it in! I know a lot of health problems can go wrong with triplets most of the time, but this is a fiction book.

I pay attention to the sermon as the pastor speaks God's message for today. This is the second time I've gone to church and I really like it. I am starting to understand what the word faith really means. I never really paid attention to it until now.

At the end I get up from my seat and walk around till I find Courtney. I find her talking to someone I have not met yet.

"Hey Courtney..." I say. She smiles and introduces me to her other friend.

"This is Aiden. " I shake hands with Aiden.

"I'm Tess." I say towards him. He walks away after a bit and Courtney drive me home.

Since I can't drive, I need someone to take me everywhere including church.

I get home and walk inside. There is still the mess from the baby shower. Everybody is too lazy to pick it up. I go to the bathroom then search the house for my family. Is struggle a little on the stairs but I make it. I find them in my bedroom. Arms crossed and giving the stare.

"What's wrong?" I ask. My mother hold up a monkey outfit. One adult and three baby so they all match. "I got it yesterday!" I defend my self from their holding gazes.

"It's adorable!" Lily giggles.

"I am going to call Aubrey since you guys are being ridiculous." I walk downstairs, phone in hand and I call Aubrey's cell. It answers on the first two rings.

"Hey! How are you?!" She asks first.

"Good! How are you?"

"Great....almost a month for me! When are you due?"

"December twenty eighth. Although, I am hoping that I get them a little sooner then that..."

"Like when?" She asks more curious than anybody else has been about it.

"Maybe December 15th or something...not sure. Before Christmas though!" I can hear her laugh thru the phone.

"Do you want to hangout today?" I ask wanting to get out of the house.

"Sure. Is it all right if my brothers come along? I'm watching them since my mom and dad are out of town."

"Sure."

"Great! I'll be there in fifteen!" I hangup and get some waffles I made yesterday from the fridge.

I hear them in the microwave for twenty seconds before eating them plain.

I hear the doorbell as soon as I finish and I waddle over to the front door. I open it and find a teenage boy holding a six year old. Aubrey is behind them just now walking up the stairs to the porch.

"Hey!" Aubrey says pushing past the other two. We hug for second before she introduces me to the other two.

"The smaller and smarter one is Liam and the older but annoying is Isaiah. " they both have jet black hair but Isaiah has green eyes while Liam has blue. Although they both have darker tan. It's strange that they could be related to Aubrey. Aubrey is a pale redhead with freckles all over her face. Her green eyes are the only resemblance to her brothers.