Chapter 11

~ 30 weeks ~ yay! Ignore the "after" on the last photo.

"Which car seat?" My mom asks me. My mom, sister and I are at the baby store buying things we will need.

"I like the black one. Three of those." We put them in one of the two carts we have.  "Let's go look at cribs."

I look around for one that will match the other two cribs I got as a gift. I have no idea where it went but I know it's somewhere around the house.

"That crib!" I point to the one that has a white frame and mattress. The front can go lower so it will be easier to pickup the infant from the crib.

We get the box that comes with the pieces to build it and then we go look at baby swings and clothes.

~

After shopping, it takes two vehicles to take it home. I thought we were all going home but my mom drives me some where else. I can tell its on the same neighborhood as where we live right now but a different street.

The house looks nice with the brick exterior and white framed Windows.

"Mom? Why are we here?" I ask. Lily's car pulls up behind us.

"This is your new house!" My jaw drops as I step out of the car and walk up the porch, lily and mom right behind me.

My mom gives me the key and I enter the house.

Here is the best description of the house I can give at the time.

Hard wood floors stretch across the downstairs. When you first enter, the living room is too your immediate right while stairs to the left. The stairs go up a few steps before taking a right to continue upwards. Away from the living room, separated by a half wall, there is the kitchen that leans against the left side of the house with the dining room the the opposite on the right. A pantry is located next the fridge. The fridge and pantry have some food but not a lot. The kitchen also has an island. Along with the granite counters is all stainless steel appliances. The island has three stools. Outside there is a pool surrounded with stone pavement with foliage in the corners of the yard. I walk back inside and find a small half bathroom downstairs. Upstairs, there is four bedrooms and two bathrooms including the ensuite. In the first bedroom to the left is a boys nursery decorated but could use some furniture which I just recently bought. The first bedroom on the right is also a nursery but for a girl. It too could use some furniture and be stocked with diapers and such. The next room is another bathroom. Next room is unfurnished and has white paint with a simple carpet. All the rooms have plain and simple carpet. The next room is the master bedroom. It has a large shower/bath. Two vanity sinks and a white toilet. The bathroom connects to the walk in closet that has not been filled in with clothes.

I start to cry. Not only because its all amazing but I don't know what it will be like alone with infant triplets.

"What's wrong sis?" Lily asks bringing me into a hug.

"I don't think I can do it." I say thru my tears.

"Do what?"

"Raise them. Take care of them...I am going fail." She pulls away from the hug and she looks em straight in the eye.

"You are going to be a great mother and not to mention we are only a few streets away!" My mom comes up and we all have a big group hug. I really needed to tell someone this. And now I finally did and I feel better.

The comforts feel soon stops when pain starts. I scream putting my hands on my belly as if to protect them.

"What's wrong?!" They both ask worried.

"I think I'm having contractions." My sister starts panicking by cursing. My moms starts lecturing my sister for doing so while getting me to the car.

"Just breathe..." My mom tells me while starting the car.

"ITS NOT HELPING!" I yell back after thirty seconds of my sister repeating "just breathe."

At the red light, I feel like I am peeing.  "My water just broke!" I scream as another contraction starts.