Chapter 3

(Donovan in the mm)
---------------------------------------------------------

" Heyy babyy! I missed youuuuuu," Keisha said while kissing Donovan.

I hate when girls act like that. It annoys the shit out of me.

Donovan is my ex who used to beat me and cheated on me multiple times. I can't believe he's in here.

"How you doing Candice," Donovan said to me while licking his lips.

I know this devil is not tryna talk to me after what he did. I guess Keisha noticed the lip licking cause she started to kiss him again.

"Look Keisha, I have more clients coming in so I need you to sit down so I could finish," I say to her annoyed.

Keisha scoffed but still obeyed. Donovan sat in on of the waiting chairs. I felt his eyes on me as I was finishing up Keisha's hair.

When I finished I told Keisha how much her hair was. As I was telling her the hoe walked out like she didn't hear me.

I was about to follow her but the Donovan grabbed my arm. I snatched from his grasp.

"Tell your girlfriend she need to pay or I'm finding her and beating her ass," I say to him.

"I'm paying for her chill so how much?," he asked.

"40," I simply say.

He pulled out 2 hundred dollar bills and handed it to me.

"I said it was 40," I say to him.

"Keep the change baby," he says back.

I go to the cash register and threw him his change then I walked to the bathroom. Seconds later I felt a hand grab my arm which forces me to spin around.

Donovan forcefully kissed me while I'm trying to push him away. With failed attempt I started to punch him. Donovan finally looks up but his eyes were not mixed with rage and lust.

"You're still mine. When I'm done with Keisha make sure you ready for me. You better not have been giving it up to anybody either," and with that he walks out the bathroom.

I splash water on my face and look in the mirror for a while. I went back outside and finished up the rest of the day replaying what Donovan said to me.

Donovan POV

I was driving back from the beach with Keisha annoying the hell out of me about Candice.

I can't even lie, I miss baby girl and imma have her again. I haven't seen her in two years and it ended because she found a girl's thong which made her go off on me and I beat her ass therefore she left me for good. I tried finding her, but she was no where to be found.

Keisha and I walk into my house and she's still going on about Candice.

"How you know that bitch Donovan? Why were you staring at her like that? You better not be fucking that hoe."

I turned around and slapped her. She fell on the floor crying holding her face.

"DON'T CALL HER A HOE! THAT'S MY DAMN GIRL," I yelled at her.

She continued to cry as I went to sit down on the couch. After a couple of minutes Keisha finally quieted down. She then came over to me unbuckling my pants.

"Baby I'm sorry. It's just that I love you so much. Please don't be mad at me," and with that Keisha went down on me.

"Fuck," I groan as I nut in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Keisha gets up and lays on my lap.

"I love you baby," she says to me.

I just stayed quiet cause I don't love her. I only love Candice.

---------------------------------------------------------

Donovan trying to get Candice back?

Keisha?