Chapter 15

I was back in my room on the phone with Mrs. Nani.

"How's Jayce doing," I ask her.

"He's right here..JAYCE BABY, yo mama on the phone."

"Hi mommy," he little voice says over the phone.

"Hey baby! How are you," I asked him.

"I'm fine mommy. Me, Mrs. Nani, and Johnathon are gonna make cookies.

I received a text from Trenton on where to meet him at.

"Okay baby, well I will talk to you later. I love you and miss you and tell Mrs. Nani I will talk to her later too."

"Okay mommy, I love you and miss you too, byeee!"

I looked at the time and it says 6:00pm. I got up to get ready for this "date" with Trenton. He seems nice but i'm not really looking to date anybody right now. After finishing up in the bathroom, I looked in my suitcase deciding on what to wear. I decided on a black mini bodycon dress with a deep v-cut. I chose to wear a silver chained bracelet and ankle bracelet with diamond studs along with red single strapped heels. By the time I finished, it was 7:50pm. I grabbed my mini purse and phone and headed out the door. I clicked the elevator and waited for the it to open. Unfortunately, when the doors open, there stands Jayceon. Here we go.  Ignoring him, I got on and pressed the button for the lobby.

"So you're just not gonna acknowledge that i'm here,' he says with that stupid smirk on his face.

"What is there to say."

"How's Jayce doing," he asked me.

"He's fine," I simply say.

"Where are you going looking like that," he had the nerve to ask me.

"I do remember you standing by me when I was asked out by your wife's cousin."

"She's not my wife."

"Yet," I say.

"Are we going to talk about the last time we saw each other," he asks me.

"I have somewhere to be," I respond as the doors opened and I walked out.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jayceon's POV

I watched Candice as she walked out the elevator. I was on my way to meet my peoples at the Casino when Candice's fine ass walked on to the elevator. Daydreaming too much, I forgot that I was supposed to get off too. Candice looks so damn good in that dress she is wearing and her ass looks bigger than before I seen her. To be honest I wouldn't mind hitting that again. Even though it was three years ago, I still remember that feel. Shit, I could feel it right now. She was the best I've ever had.

She got a date with that corny ass nigga, Trenton. I've never liked blood and he knows it. It is what it is though.

-------------------------------------------------------

Candice's POV

I entered the nice little restaurant next to the hotel. I spotted Trenton waiting in front.

"Hey Trenton," I say to him.

"Hey you look beautiful Candice," he says to me staring at my breast.

"My face is up here," I say to him quite annoyed.

He looks up with embarrassment written on his face . Trenton is quite handsome. He's stands 5'10 with a caramel skin complexion and a bare face. We walked in and was seated by the the waitress.