Chapter 16

Jayceon POV
———————————————————————
"WHAT THE FUCK," I yelled as this goofy nigga Trenton turned to me shocked.

I came to the back of the club to smoke a blunt when I caught this nigga trying to rape Candice while she was drunk. I started beating and stomping this goofy ass nigga out.

If I had my piece, I would've emptied that motherfucker out in his chest. I walked over to Candice, getting even more enraged. I was gonna kill this nigga. The motherfucker ran for his life. I picked Candice up and got her back to the hotel.

As I was walking to her room, I was approached by Katrina.

"Why the fuck are you carrying her drunk ass for Jayceon. If she can't hold her liquor did she doesn't need to drink," Katrina says irritating the fuck outta me.

"Right now is not the fucking time Katrina. You need to worry about planning a funeral for your bitch ass cousin Trenton. He tried to rape her," I said pissed.

"Yeah right, her ass probably wanted to do it. After all they are dating," she says as I lay Candice down on her bed.

I don't know what's going on with Katrina but this isn't the same woman I was about to marry.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Katrina! Do you hear yourself," I say as I head back to our room to grab some aspirin and a bottle of water.

"No what is wrong with you Jayceon. Matter fact, what is wrong with the both of y'all. You and Candice been acting weird around each other. Is there something you're hiding from me."

I stay quiet as I placed the aspirin and water on the nightstand. Candice is going to have a mean ass hangover when she wakes up.

"Hello!!! Are you death. I know you can hear me. Is there something going on between you and Candice?"

"No Katrina! Damn," I yell at her.

She just stares at me and starts crying. She knows every time she does that it gets to me.

"Baby come here," I motion her to me.

She abides with no hesitation.

"Baby I have eyes for you and only you. We're getting married in the next two days. So please can we enjoy our time together. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.," I say to her kissing her.

"Okay baby, I love you," she says kissing me back.

I smirk at her.

"Show daddy how much you love him," I say and she gets on her knees pleasing me.
————————————————————————
Candice POV

I woke up with the worst headache. I looked at my phone and say missed calls and plenty of text from Kiana. I sent her a quick text telling her I was alright and that I left early and knocked out.

I was feeling very down and I didn't want to be around anyone today. The events from last night continued to replay in my head. Trenton really tried to rape me.

I went to the bathroom and took care of myself and decided to order room service. After about 10 minutes, there was a knock at my door.

Damn that was fast

I opened the door, and it was Kiana.

"Girl you had me so worried. I was running around looking for you and blowing up your phone," she says clearly mad.

"I'm sorry I was having a rough night, I say not sure if I wanted to say anything about what happened with Trenton.

"What happened girl," she ask as he face softens.

I stayed quiet for a while and she just stared at me with a worried look on her face.

"Trenton tried to rape me," I say to her quietly.

She continued to stare only her face hardened with an angry expression in her face.

"I don't think I heard you right, I think you said Trenton tried to rape you," she said.

I nodded my head and she got up and stormed out.

"Kiana just let it be. Katrina is about to have her wedding tomorrow. I don't want to ruin the vacation and her wedding by revealing this." I follow her pleading with her as I look back watching the room service knocking on the door.

There goes my damn breakfast

I followed her all the way to cafe still pleading while everyone on the trip was sitting and eating. I looked and Trenton sat across from Katrina with sunglasses on, a busted lip, a white strip on his nose, and three big ass knots on his forehead.

Katrina walked up to Trenton and gave him one good punch as his nose began to bled out.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU," Katrina yelled, helping her cousin.

Jerome held Kiana as she started going off.

"What the fuck is wrong with your cousin trying to rape Candice!!," Kiana yelled.

Everyone look at Trenton.

"Please, that bitch wanted it," Katrina says throwing me off guard.

"Aye quit your shit!," Jayceon says sternly at Katrina.

"Don't tell em to quit nothing. Ever since I befriended her, shit been going left," she says angrily.

"And that gives you the fucking right to say that I wanted to be raped," I say walking up to Katrina.

"Bitch and what? I knew what was going to happen. I put Trenton up to it. I gave him a pill to put in your drink so he can have his way with you," she says to me.

"WHAT," Jayceon yells looking at her.

I became enraged and started whooping this bitch's ass.

Jayceon grabs me and Katrina stands up.

"You really gonna go after her Jayceon! She hit me first!," Katrina yells.

I was still fighting my way to get to that bitch as Jerome was still trying to tame Kiana. She was trying to get to Katrina and Trenton's ass.

I pulled away from Jayceon and started to walk back upstairs. I can't be here anymore. I'm catching an early flight and I'm getting out of here. Kiana and Jerome weren't too far behind me.
————————————————————————
Jayceon POV

"Fuck you Katrina. I can't believe you would pull some shit like this. I can't marry your sleezy ass," I say to her with disgust.

She started crying and I walked up to her. She started to quiet down and a little smile formed on her lips.

I grabbed her hand and rubbed her fingers.

"I love you Jayceon," she says as she leaned up to kiss me. She closed her eyes as I leaned down.

"I want your shit out of my house when we get back," I said to her with as much venom as possible, then I removed the engagement ring from her ring finger. That crying shit was not about to get me this time with her ass. What she did was foul.

She looked at me she shocked as I walked away, making my way to go check on Candice and then to start packing up my clothes to catch an early flight.

"And by the way, you was right about me and Candice. She birthed my son."