Chapter 14

Candice POV

The day has come for Katrina's wedding trip. I was packing up a few more things as my doorbell ring. I walked downstairs and Trinity was standing in my doorway.

"So I had to find out from Kiana that you're going away to Hawaii without me. And you invited that bitch!!," she yells ranting.

"Girl why are you yelling. I called you last week and asked you if you wanted to go. You said you had plans with your man. On top of that it seems like you was getting a lil freaky on the phone and you hung up," I told her.

"Well don't listen to me next time cause I need a getaway too. Anyways what time is your flight and is Jayce going?," she asks while drinking one of Jayce's juice boxes she grabbed out the cabinet.

"Our flight is in 4 hours so I have to hurry up. I'm going to meet Kiana over there and Jaycee is staying with Mrs. Nani next door."

Mrs. Nani moved in about two weeks ago next door. She's been a great help with Jayce lately. She's an elderly lady and her husband died a years ago so, she was happy to have some company around.

"You want me to drop you off at the airport?"

"Yeah that would be great. Thank you!"

"Okay well hurry up and get your things in the car. I have to get ready for a date tonight with one of my men."

This girl can never be without a man.

After thirty minutes, I was packed and ready. I made sure I had everything packed for Jayce for his stay with Mrs. Nani.

"Jayce, baby are you ready!!"

Jayce came running into my room with a smile on his face. He loves being around Mrs. Nani.

"Go wait in the living room," I told him. I grabbed my suitcase and rolled it to Trinity's car. I put my things in the car and went back to grab Jayce and lock up.

"Boy stop running," I yelled to Jayce as he ran to Mrs. Nani's door and knocked.

"Hey baby!!" Mrs. Nani says to him.

"Hey Mrs. Nani," I say to her.

"Hey love, you enjoy your trip now. And make sure you call to let us know you're okay. I have my grandson over so Jayce will have someone to play with."

An adorable little boy walked yo the doorway and waved. Immediately, the boys connected and ran to the pile of toys on the floor.

"Jayce, where's my goodbyes."

Jayce runs back over to me and hugs and kisses me.

"Bye mommy. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll see you soon."

I said my goodbyes to Mrs. Nani and made my way to Trinity's car.

"Finally, bitch I thought you would end up missing your flight by how long you took," she says as I get in.

The whole ride to the airport, Trinity talks about the many men she's seeing. She mentions there's only one guy out of all them that she's in love with.

"Why not just be with him then," I said as we pulled up to the airport.

"Cause apparently he's still in love with some bitch who was his ex," she said with a look on her face.

"Are they still seeing each other?"

"No, but he wants that hoe back and he's acting as if he's going to make it his mission to get her back."