Chapter 7

Candice POV

6 Months Later

I was at home playing with Jayce when my phone rang.

I needed to get to work so I called Trinity to watch Jayce.

"Hello," Trinity answered.

"Trinity can you watch Jayce for me please while I go to work?," I asked her.

There was a short pause then she sighed. "Yeah sure. I'll come over."

"Thank you," and with that we hung up.

After bathing Jayce and getting ready myself, Trinity called telling me that she was outside.

Trinity came inside and I was on my way to work.

Trinity POV

I really don't feel like watching this bitch child. I had plans with Donovan but whatever. That's not gonna stop me from having a day with my baby.

I decided to call Donovan and meet me at Candice's house. He didn't know who's house I was in and I know Candice would be mad that I basically put her in danger. But oh fucking well. I told him the address and he said he would be there in 15.

When Donovan arrived I kissed him roughly.

"Who's house is this?," he asked looking around.

"A friends," I simply responded.

I brought him into the bedroom and he threw me on the bed. He started to take his clothes off leaving him wiyh boxers while I took mine off leaving me with my bra and panty set.

He started to kiss on my neck and I grabbed his "junior" taking it out of his boxers and stroking it. He groaned in pleasure then all of a sudden Jayce crawls into the bedroom crying.

Damn I forgot about the damn kid. He probably was hungry so I grabbed him by his arm and brought him downstairs to give him some food.

Donovan POV

Who's house is this? Like a damn baby walked in on Trinity and I. I'm not about to fuck with a kid in the house. I put my clothes back on ready to leave and go see Keisha so I could finish my nut.

As I'm walking down the stairs I see pictures of that kid everywhere. Then one caught my eye. It was a picture of....Candice?

I started to walk around the house and look at more pictures of Candice. So this is her house huh?

So now I know where she works and where she live. Wait she has a fucking child. So she been giving my pussy up.

When I'm ready I'm killing that nigga that was all up in my girl. And Candice gonna get hers. Who does she think she is letting other niggas hit?

Anyways I'm out. This shit done messed my mind up.

"Baby where you going?," Trinity asked.

I didn't even answer. I just left the house with Candice on my mind.
---------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT

What the hell is wrong with Trinity?

Donovan?