Chapter 10

Katrina in the mm

------------------------------------------------------

It was Monday morning so I had to go to work today. I went into the bathroom, took a shower, and did the rest of my morning routine in the bathroom. After the I finished, I chose my outfit which was a pair of ripped shorts, a tank, and some black sandals. After I finished, I went to wake up Jayce for daycare.

As I was driving to the daycare I get a phone call from Jayceon so I put.om the Bluetooth.

"Hello", I answered.

"Wassup wyd today with Jayce"?

"Oh I'm about to drop Jayce off. Why what's up," I asked.

"I just wanted to see him."

"You could pick him up if you want at 2:30," I suggested.

"Yea cool I will."

With that we hung up the phone. Once I dropped off Jayce, I headed over to the shop to start with my customers. After finishing 2 clients, the bell rung indicating that someone just walked in. I turned and it was a pretty women who walked in. She was a petite girl with black flowy hair and green eyes.

"Hi, I heard this one of the best hair shops so I wanted to check it out," she said.

"Oh hello. My name is Candice. I guess i'll be doing you hair since I don't have anymore clients. What would you like to get done."

"Just a wash and blow."

As I was washing her hair she started to make conversation with me. We talked about ourselves and joked as if we were friends for years. When I was done I turned her around to face the mirror and her eyes grew big as if she did not like her hair.

"What's wrong you don't like it," I asked panicky.

"No no that's not it.....I LOVE IT," she exclaimed. "Thank you so much! I'm having a party today at my house you should really come she said.

"Yea sure, i'll come. What's the occasion and what's your name by the way," I asked.

"No occasion, I just like throwing parties and Katrina".

She gave me her phone number and address and gave me a hug before leaving out. It was now 4:00 and I had to get Jayce and find a babysitter. I called Jayceon to ask if he wanted to watch Jayce.

"Hey can you watch Jayce tonight," I asked.

"I would but i'll be busy tonight," he said.

"No problem, but i'm about to pick him up."

"Aigh," he answered then hung up.

Before finding a babysitter another babysitter, I called Kiana to know if she wanted to attend the party with me.

"Hey girl, you tryna hit up a party tonight," I asked.

"I would love to but i'm not feeling so good and how you gonna go to a party with Jayce".

"I'm not going to a party with Jayce. I asked Jayceon if he can watch him, but he said he'll be busy so I have to look for another babysitter."

"No worries i'll watch him."

"Are you sure? I don't want you watching Jayce if your not feeling good," I said.

"It's ok just bring him over."

"Thank you so much boo and feel better," I told her then hung up.

I then called Trinity to see if she wanted to go and she said yes of course.

I got a text message from Jayceon of an address i'm guessing where to pick Jayce up. After saying bye to everyone I hopped in my car and drove to the address I was given. I pulled up in front of this big house with iron gates surrounding it. I called Jayceon and told him to open up the gate and he gave me a code to put in so the gate would open.

Jayce and Jayceon walked out the house and walked towards my car. As I watched the walk hand in hand, you could see how much Jayce resembled Jayceon. He was a spitting image of him. I really did not understand why a DNA test was needed when the proof was obviously right there.

"Hey" Jayceon greeted me while putting Jayce in his car seat."

"Hey," I answered back. "Jayce did you have fun"?

"Yea me and dad had a lot of fun today. He even bought me a new toy," he said while waving a small batman toy in the air.

I was stuck on him calling Jayceon dad. I looked up at Jayceon and he did not look fazed at the fact that Jayce just called him dad.

"Ok well see you some other time," I said and I pulled out of the driveway heading home. When I got to the house I went to go pack Jayce his overnight bag.

"You wanna see aunty Ki Ki," I asked.

"YAYYYYYY," was his answer.

When I was done with his bag. I bathed him and dressed him in some jeans a batman shirt with black converses. He sat watching bubble guppies in my room so I went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done with my hygiene I chose a mini bodycon dress that I made with gold open-toed shoes and I accessorized with an arm cuff, earrings, and a necklace.

It was now 7:30 and I called Trinity telling her I would be on my way to her house after I dropped of Jayce. I headed out and dropped him off at Kiana's and made my way to Trinity's. I honked my horn to signal that I was outside and Trinity came out with two piece out fit that consisted of a crop top and shorts with colorful heels.

"Hey girl," I greeted her.

"Hey how's my baby Jayce," she asked.

"He's good. Now let's be on our way. The party already started."

"Girl bye! Parties only start once we walk in and that's a fact," she said an I died laughing.

After putting the address in we made our way to the location. We pulled up to nice house that was packed. After looking forever for a parking space, we finally found one and made our way to the house. There were a couple of guys who tried to catch our attentions, but I paid them no mind. However, Trinity seemed to answer them while blushing. Typical Trinity.

Down in the DM by Yo Gotti was blasting throughout the house and Trinity and I automatically started to maneuver our way through the crowd and started to dance. As we were dancing I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Katrina.

"Heyy," I hugged her.

She hugged back and I introduced her to Trinity. We conversed for a while then she called someone over. I turned around and asked Trinity if she wanted a drink and when I turned back around I saw Jayceon and Katrina making out.

"Jayceon this is Candice and Trinity and this is Jayceon my fiance."