Chapter 8

(Kiana in the mm)
---------------------------------------------------------

Candice POV

3 Year Later

Kiana and I were at the mall shopping with Jayce. He's 3 year and a half now. He is so handsome. He kept bugging me about getting him some toys as I was looking at some new outfits for him.

"Alright Jayce. You'll get some toys in a second," he said.

"Okay Mommy," he said and grabbed my hand.

We started to walk out the store since I didn't really find anything. I was paying attention to what Kiana was saying to me and I bumped into a hard rock body.

"I'm sorry," I said

"It's all good," a familiar voice said.

When I looked up...he looked so familiar. He squinted his eyes as if he was trying to figure out if he knew me.

"You look very familiar," he says to me.

"Mommy who's that?," Jayce said interrupting my thoughts.

When I looked at Jayce, it hit me. Jayce looks exactly like this man in front of me. He's the person I had the one night stand with.

I'm guessing he had the same thought as I did because he stared at Jayce with wide eyes.

"Can I talk to you?," he asked.

I nodded my head and looked at Kiana. She took Jayce, knowing exactly what's happening. The stranger and I walked to a section in the back of the store.

"So I'm guessing we had sex once," he told me.

I nodded my head.

"And that's my son."

I nodded my head once again.

"I want to get to know you and my son."

I began to shake my head. We were perfectly fine without him.

"No...I don't think this a good idea," I say.

"Look I don't care what you say. If that's my son I'm going to be in his life. Here take my number and I'm going to take yours," he said.

We exchanged numbers and I was about to walk away.

"What's your name anyways?," he asked.

"Candice, and yours?"

"Jayceon, what's his name?," he asked referring to our son.

"Jayce," I said while walking away.

His name is Jayceon and I named my son Jayce. What a coincidence.

Jayceon POV

Damn I really have a son that I never knew about and with a stranger. Liquor and sex do not mix well at times.

I'm kind of upset that I couldn't be there for lil man from birth, but then again he's probably not mine.

I left the store with this on my mind. I'm going to call Candice when I get home.

Candice POV

I walked back to where Kiana and Jayce were.

"I can't believe that The Game is Jayce's father," she said.

"The Game? Who's that,?" I asked.

"One of the most famous rapper AND YOUR BABY DADDY," she exclaimed.

Wow I didn't even know who he was. We finished our shopping and we went our separate ways. The whole time I was thinking about Jayceon.

Fine isn't the best word to describe him. He was tall, buff, and tatted. I wasn't very fond of the LA tattoo on his face though. But he still looks good, but should I let him be in Jayce's life?
---------------------------------------------------------

LIKE AND COMMENT

Should Candice let Jayceon be in Jayce's life?