Chapter 1

(Trinity and Candice in the mm)
---------------------------------------------------------
Candice POV

"Bitch get ready cause we going out," my best friend Trinity said through the phone.

"I don't feel like going out today," I whine.

"You never want to go out. All you do is work and go home. You just need you to find some dick. I mean you haven't had sex in two years," she tells me.

"Mr 12 inch has been doing his job so I'm good," I say to her.

"Im done going back and fourth with you. You going out today i dont care so with that said IMMA BE THERE IN AN HOUR SO YOU BETTER BE READY," and with that she hung up before I could protest.

I sighed and gathered up all my fabric. I was recently working on a new outfit. After putting everything away, I went to my closet to pick out a outfit. I decided to go simple with a no sleeve white crop top with no sleeves, Capri jeans, white platform boots, and my metallic clutch to accessorize. I layer my clothes in the bed and jumped in the shower.

After coming out I put my clothes on and did my make up. Red lipstick with a smokey eye and concealer will do. Since my hair was braided I decided to keep it down.

My door bell rung signaling that Trinity arrived. I gave myself one more look and grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

"YASS BITCH SLAY," Trinity yelled as I walk to her new bmw.

This girl always yelling smh. I wonder where she got this car. I mean she didn't even have a job.

"Thanks boo, you look cute too," I say completing her appearance.

Trinity has a light skinned complexion and stands at 5'7. She's type skinny but still has an ass on her. She wore a mustard yellow body con dress with black heels and gold bracelets and cuffs.

"We boutta have heads turning," she says and we both laugh.

The whole ride was just us singing every song that came on the radio. Work by Rihanna was now on but I was the only one singing.

"Why you not singing Trinity"

"Candice this song is trash. I don't know why you like it. She just saying the same words over again then saying gibberish like badgal please do better"

I conitued singing until we pulled up to a club called Magic City. Trinity parked the car and got out. I lightly groaned and followed. The line was so long that they had to make two lines because it stretched out so far.

"How we gonna get in Trinity. Look at the line!," I exclaimed with a already aggrivated tone.

"I got us calm down," Trinity says.

She better or I'm leaving. Nobody has time to be waiting in that long ass line. I watched as Trinity strides to the bouncer and whispers something in his ear. The bouncer grins from ear to ear and unlatches the red rope letting us know we could enter.

"What you say to him," I asked Trinity as we walk into the club.

"Nothing serious," she responds and I decided to leave it at that.

The club was live. Everyone was either on the dance floor, throwing money at strippers, or at the bar drinking.

"Come on let's get something to drink," Trinity says as she dragged me to the bar.

"Can we get two shots of Hennessy please," Trinity asks the bartender.

The bartender hands us our drinks and says that they are 5 dollars each. I insisted on paying for it but Trinity said she got it while batting and biting her eyes at the bartender.

I took my shot which led to 10 more after that. I was beyond drunk. I decided to go dance so I went out onto the dance floor. I was swaying my hips and bumping to Tory Lanez say it when a felt a hard body behind syncing along with my dance moves.
---------------------------------------------------------

Jayceon POV

I was in the VIP section with my day one nigga Jerome while this stripper was giving me lap dance. As she was doing that she was whispering all types of freaky shit in my ear. I needed to get my head wet tonight but I don't fuck strippers. I mean she can still give me head. She do look like she got the mouth to pleasure.

As she was whispering in my air, I spot a girl walking in with what I assume to be her friend. She was downright beautiful and this from a distance. She gonna be the one to get this good dick tonight.

Her friend grabbed her and led her to the bar. Looked like Shawty had a little too much to drink cuz she stumbled to the dance floor and started dancing by herself.

Shawty looked too good to be dancing by herself. I told ol' girl who was dancing on me to move. I had to make my move on lil mama on the dance floor so I could get her in bed.

I maneuvered my way through the crowd and eased my way behind her. Her ass was sitting right in them jeans. She didn't seemed frightened as I grinded behind her. Shawty was making a nigga dick harder than it was before.

She turned around and smiled. Damn ma was beautiful, almost innocent looking. She made me think twice about having sex with her. But shawty was making hard as she started to caress junior in my jeans and bit her lip. A little while longer I gave in and grabbed her hand.

She was stumbling so I picked her up bridal style and put her in my car. The whole ride to the hotel I was staying at, shawty was feeling on me slurring her words. Once we got to the hotel I picked her up and ran into the hotel and then to my suite. Once we got inside I threw her on the bed. Ya'll know what happened after that.
---------------------------------------------------------

Trinity getting things without a job?

Jayceon and Candice sleeping together?