Chapter 11

"Jayceon this is Candice and Trinity and this is Jayceon my fiance," said Katrina and it kept playing in my head over and over again.

"F-fiance?" why am I stuttering?

"Yea...my fiance. We've been together for two years now," Katrina said.

Jayceon just looked at me with guilt on his face. I turned to Trinity and she seemed to have some amusement on her face. 

"Baby say hi! She's really cool and hopefully we could be friends," she said while looking at me.

"Actually we-," I was caught off by Jayceon.

"We met once in the grocery store. She couldn't reach the box of macaroni at the top. It's nice to meet again," he said with his hand stretched out to shake mine.

I looked at him with a bit of shock, anger, and annoyance all at once with a simple wave. 

"Um i'm going to get a drink," I said and I left them standing with Trinity following me.

"Ain't that your baby daddy," she asked.

"Yea girl and I was about to tell her but this nigga really just cut me off."

"It's alright girl. Look this is a party and we came to have fun. So let's have fun," she said.

She was right. I have not been out for a while because i've been taking care of Jayce. I was gonna take advantage of this.

"You right," I said and my song Controlla by Drake came on. 

I started to dance, moving my hips and some guy came behind me. I looked over at Trinity and she already had a dude with her. I was gonna have fun tonight. 

---------------------------------------------------

Jayceon POV

I was sitting down talking to my friend Diddy but my mind was not focused on the conversation. It was more focused on the fact that Katrina brought Candice her, my possibly baby momma, and now she saying they friends. I couldn't tell Katrina that Candice was my baby momma, it'll ruin her because I did not tell her and that I cheated on her and conceived a baby at that. 

"Yo I ain't never tell you about this but promise me you won't tell no one," I said sternly.

"Wassup wit you?," he asked.

"Aigh so remember when we went to that club Magic City and I took lil mama home?"

"That fine ass dark-skinned girl wit the fat ass," he asked.

"Yea her. Well About a week ago I seen her at the store with her friend and this little boy and he looks exactly like me," I started as his eyes got bigger. "I asked her if he's mine and she said yes he is, but I was still skeptical and I asked for a DNA test. I'm actually getting close with ol' dude and now Katrina bring her up here like they best friends and shit."

"She tell Katrina?," he asked.

"She was about to, but I cut her off and just reintroduced myself to her."

"Nigga why you ain't tell her," he asked.

"How you think she gonna feel if I tell her "Oh yea bae as we were together I had a one night stand and conceived a baby and the baby mama is Candice,"" I said looking at him with a face.

"You right, it don't sound right but she deserves to know," he said.

"She'll know in due time," I said at the same time I spotted Candice dancing with her friend Trina. 

She look fine as hell tonight. It was like she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Yea I know I got a girl, but Katrina could not even compare to Candice. I watched as she started twerking and some guy that I don't know came behind her. I instantly got mad and walked towards them. 

"Ayo who are you?," I asked the dude.

"Trey," he said. 

"Were you invited," I asked sizing him up.

"Um...no,"he said.

"Then get the fuck out," I demanded.

He looked at Candice and asked for her number.

"Nah nigga GET THE FUCK OUT," I yelled.

He then left and I turned to Candice. She had this annoyed expression on her face.

"What was that for," she asked.

"He was not invited to this party. And you should not be acting that way anyways you a mother so act like one" he said.

She then became angry and said "First of all nigga I was just dancing. Just because i'm a mother does not mean my life has to end. I've been taking care of my son before you and i'm doing a damn good job. Unlike your ass who can't even tell his girl that you have a child so fuck out of here with all that," she spat at me.

"Your child? So you saying he ain't mine," I questioned her.

"FUCK YOU," she yelled at  me and turned to leave out the house with her friend.

Everyone was looking at me as Candice left out.

"Fuck everyone looking at," I spat and everyone went back to their business.

"Baby have you seen Candice and Trinity i've been looking for them," Katrina said as she approached me.

"Yea she told me to tell you she left. She said she wasn't feeling good," I said.

"Oh ok i'll just call her tomorrow then. I hope she feels better," she said.

"Yea me too."