Saving The School

Agent Collins: (Smirking) Your coming with me..!

Taylor: No i'm not!!
(Looking for a way to get everyone out, Taylor sprints to the fire alarm and yanks it down as hard as she could).

(Alarm rings LOUDLY!!!!!)

Mr.Grimm: Everyone out!!!

(Agent Collins starts chasing Taylor down the hall, until she is cornered).

Agent Collins: Come on you little brat!

(Taylor kicks him in the head and escapes)

Officer Martin: Grab him! Go go go!!

(Three other policemen dash into the room, running straight for Agent Collins).
(Taylor runs to the front door of the school to find her mother in a helicopter on the ground).

Mom: Hurry Taylor, hurry!!

(Taylor reaches for her mother's arm and is pulled up).

Taylor: Mom!!, what's going on?! Why is there a helicopter in front of the school?!what's wrong with the organiza----

Mom: Taylor we are going to the T.T.A's home base. And to answer your questions they needed to send a helicopter in to protect us from the terrorists...did anyone come for you?

Taylor's thoughts: Omg, her face got intensely serious. Did she know that someone would come for me?

Taylor: Yeah, some guy named "Agent Collins" tried to take me to the main office.

Mom: Oh no, it's just as I thought...!

Taylor: Mom, please, what's going on??!?

Mom: Taylor there's something I need to tell you....you see you've been part of the organization for years now...and...your our best teen member.

Taylor: Really, that's so cool...so, what else?

Mom: We wanted to tell you when you got home, but you have been assigned to protect the 18 year old son of my good friend Stormie Lynch...

Taylor's thoughts: OMG...does she mean ro-

Mom: Yes, Ross lynch.

Taylor:(squeals) Um... when do I?

Mom: Right now

(Taylor and her mother get to the home base of the T.T.A. They head to room 314 on the third floor).

Taylor:(gasps) whoa, this place is huge...

Mom: Okay Taylor, I'll get us signed in for the meeting he'll be here soon

Taylor: Wow...I can't wait

------------Authors Note---------------
Yay!!Taylor is finally going to meet Ross lynch. The story is getting better already.

Leave a comment on what you would do if you met Ross lynch.
-Love you!!!