What Fake Date??

--------------Taylor's Pov--------

(Ross and Taylor find Sharida and Stormie in the lounge area. Stormie turns around noticing Taylor and Ross walking in).

Stormie: Finally!, you're done planning. Come here so we can set you up for your first mission.

Taylor: First mission?? Already? Well, what is it?

Sharida: Well, we've tracked one of the members and she is meeting up at the Northeast high school dance tomorrow night. We think that she is going to give out info on Ross's latest concert information. We'll have your outfits ready by later today.

Ross: Outfits...? What outfits?

Stormie: You'll be playing as a teenage couple that is just there to dance. Find her and get the information. This shouldn't be hard right?

Taylor's thoughts: Me and Ross lynch on...a date??!? This ought to be interesting. This would be cool, dancing in nice clothes in a fancy place.... Whoa!! Taylor do not fall for him. He's probably a guy who hits on all girls like Laura Marano or Mia Mitchell or something. This is so dramatic.

Taylor: Yeah, erm...right, what do you think Ross... Fake dance date?

Ross: Okay.

Ross's thoughts: I'm going out tonight. A date with Taylor. Hmmmm... I don't know what's happening to our friendship. I hope this works out okay. I mean, it is a FAKE date. I know this is probably weird but, she's so annoying...but fair. She's so stern...but fun. I think I might like her. But what have I done to deserve her. Crap.

Ross: A fake date sounds like a good opportunity to find lots of great information on the terrorist organization.

Taylor:(giggles)Okay, WHO are you and what did you do with Ross. Aka, my idiot partner.

Ross: Hey, I'm not an idiot. I can think just as great as you.

Taylor's thoughts: Did he just say I think great? Omg, he gave me a secret compliment! That's so...so...sweet. This is making it harder for me not like him.

Ross: So Taylor- are you okay, your turning red.

Taylor's thoughts: Oh crap, I'm blushing! Stop, stop, stop!

Taylor: I'm fine, let's just go to the secret hideout. And rest there.

Ross: What secret hideout?

Taylor: The one in Montana. No one told you?

Ross: No, and why can't we go to your house? Since mine is over run with lots of fan girls.

Taylor: Well, we need to go there because we're both easy to find and we we'll be harder to track because it's in a valley.

Ross: Okay, let's go.

---------------1hr 30 minutes later---------------

(Ross and Taylor find a small house in the middle of a flower valley)

Taylor: (parking car) Were here Ross.....(shaking his hand) hey!! Wake!......UP!!!!

Ross: What? What happened, are we here??

Taylor: Yup, take a look.

Ross: Okay, so we found the closet, so...where's the house?

Taylor: You dumb-struck brat! This is the house. C'mon, bring the bags.

Ross's thoughts: Why is she more strict than usual? Maybe cause she's kinda my personal body guard.

(Cell phone buzzes loudly)

Taylor: Ross, you'd better get that. It might be important.

Ross: It's a text from Laura. She wants to know when I'm coming back for the next episode of Austin and Ally.

Taylor: Tell her that you've caught a serious...um...sickness and that...you need to stay in the hospital for about a month tops or something.

Ross: That's a great excuse. You came up with that just now?

Taylor: Yeah, once you start spy training at five years old, it becomes a habit of knowing what to do and say.

Ross: Can I tell you something? Promise you won't tell anyone.

Taylor: Sure I guess. Were friends now, right.

Ross: (smirks) yea, right. Secretly, I've actually been part of this organization since I was nine years old.

Taylor: Omg!, your kidding! Why didn't you tell me sooner! We could've actually had a friendly conversation.

Ross: Well, I still know nothing about you.

Taylor:( laughs) We gotta get to sleep. So, we'll talk in the morning. You can sleep in the bed closest to the wall. I'll sleep in this one. Good night.

Ross: Good night.

--------------Authors Note--------------

Hey pplz!! I may not be able to upload for a while but I'll try to tomorrow morning. #Verybusyperson! I hope you all love the story or like it. Either way it's cool with me XD!

Leave a comment on any of the parts you liked, loved, or hated.
Be sure to tell your friends.
-Love you!!!