Decisions and Death

(Taylor wakes up in a dark room with a table and a light in front of her)

Taylor's thoughts: Where am I...(gasps) where's Ross!?!

Voice: Glad you're finally awake!...

(Taylor then notices a sort of shadowy figure behind the light)

Taylor:(harshly) Where's Ross?

Voice: That's what you're here for. I'm pretty sure you've heard about me. As you can tell, I'm a major fan of him.

Taylor's thoughts: Major fan?...I might've heard about her? What? Wait a minute. I know who she is.

Taylor: It's you. I would've never guessed. R5TheDangerouslover.

Voice: So, you HAVE heard about me.

Taylor: Me and every other instagram account owner. What do you want?, and WHERE. IS. ROSS!

Voice: Watch what you say to me, girl! I could have you dead in a second! Your not here to get hurt, unless you do something I don't like. Your already on my bad list.

Taylor: Then why am I here?

Voice: I'm here to offer you a proposal.

Taylor: About what?

Voice: You see?, I love Ross, always have. So, at the dance, which by the way, where did you get that dre--

Taylor: Get to the point.

Voice: (clearing throat) If you tell me where Ross is and give him to me, you get to keep your life. If you don't, I kill you, your loved ones, and eventually find Ross. Now we BOTH know which is the easiest.

Taylor: No

Voice: Do you know what you're doing? Not very smart.

Taylor: (glaring at her eyes) I said NO!

Voice: You know, I thought you were smarter than that. Well, time to get my favorite...knife.

(The girl leaves the room)

(Taylor pulls out of her dress pocket, a tiny but sharp pocket knife)

Taylor's thoughts: I gotta get out of here. What is this material made of?

(The girl walks back into the room holding a steak knife)

Voice: Trying to escape?! (Chuckles) your going to have to try harder than that!!

Taylor: What is this made from??!

Voice: Rubber elastic... And soon to be covered in your blood!

Taylor: Let me go! Now!!

Voice: That's only if you changed your mind...final response??

Taylor:....

Voice: Aahh well, your choice.

(She starts walking towards Taylor with the knife gripped tightly in her hand. And a wide smirk plastered across her face).

Taylor's thoughts: I can't get out. I might die here. Alone. Not my parents, my friends,...or Ross.

(As she got closer to Taylor, she reached the point where the tip of the knife touched her neck)

Voice: Hickory-dickory-dime.
Your life is on the line.
When the clock hits one,
Your life is done.

Taylor: Why?

Voice: Why what??

Taylor: Why are you doing this? What JOY do you get from this?!

(Tears streaming down her face)

Voice: You wanna know why so much!!??! I'll tell you, it started when I was little. I was told so many times that I was ugly or dumb, or weird. I was walking home from school one day and I found a wallet, that had 1,500 dollars in it. I decided to spend it, on an R5 concert ticket. I met them when the concert was over. I even talked to Ross. We laughed and talked for HOURS. When he went on tour....He told me I was beautiful. He also said he'd never forget me. But he did. He didn't even remember my name!!!

(The rage in her voice grew louder. And Taylor's eyes widened)

Taylor: And that's why you're doing this.... I'm sorry.

Voice: What?

Taylor: I'm sorry. I thought you were just this crazy fan...that just wanted Ross. But you have a backstory. And a horrible on. I never thought about it. So I'm sorry.

(Tears immediately ran down her face as she bundled up in a corner)

Voice: (whimpering) I just want to be loved by someone!!

Taylor's thoughts: Wow, she has...feelings. I know I probably should do this. But it's gotta happen.

Taylor: I'd like to offer you a proposal.

Voice: (sniffling) About what??

Taylor: If you let me go, and stop chasing Ross. Then...I'll let you meet Ross, and...wait a minute, where do you live?

Voice: In Georgia. Why?

Taylor: No, I mean where do you "live".

Voice: In a...shack, by myself. With barely any food and water.

Taylor: And I'll let you stay with us. As long as you don't...you know.

Voice: Yeah, why are you being so nice to me. I literally almost killed you.

Taylor: I realized that, you have feelings that needs to be heard. And that you -no offense- kinda need help.

Voice: Really?

(The girls face changes from sorrow to happiness)

Voice: Thanks. Let me cut you out.

Taylor: Hey, how did you manage to get this far, with no money??

Voice: I know someone. Who's in love with Ross too. She's been helping me.

-------------------Author Note------------------------
Hey guys!! It's been a LONG time since I updated. I hope you've been keeping up with the story. I'm sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy and I have slight writers block. My next book is going to involve...INUYASHA &   A GIRL NAMED YURI SHAKUTZU!!!! Keep reading, comment, and vote!
-love you!!!