He might....WHAT!!!

(Ross wakes up to lots of voices. Murmuring voices. His vision is slowly getting clearer. The voices get easier to comprehend. Ross hears the doctor talking to them and listens. He heard Taylor yelling at him, and he listens even closer.)

Dr.Martinez: "I'm sorry, he has "Misenesis" "he can't be treated."

Taylor: "No! He can be treated! He...just..needs time to heal..and...*sighs* there's no cure??"

Dr.Martinez: "I'm afraid not. I'm sorry."

(By then Ross slowly opened his eyes finding everyone surrounding his hospital bed)

Rydel: "Shh, shh! He's waking up."

Ross:(grunts) "Um. What's going on?"

Rydel: "Oh Ross (hugging him), thank goodness your awake. Are you okay?"

Ross: "I'm fine? What are you guys talking about?"

Rydel: "We-um-well...--"

Dr. Martinez: "Excuse me? Sorry to interrupt, but visiting hours are over."

(Riker, Ratliff, Rocky, Ryland, and Rydel leave)

Taylor: "Sir, please? Just one more minute? Please."

Dr. Martinez: "It's against rules. Sorry."

Taylor: "Please. Just a minute."

(Dr. Martinez huffs and walks away)

Ross: "Taylor? What happened?"

(Taylor walks to him and sits on the edge of the bed. Once she does she looks at him and starts crying)

Ross: "Come here."

(Taylor lays next to him and he wraps his arm around her shoulder)

Ross: "What is it?"

Taylor: "I love you."

(Ross tries to speak but hesitates. So instead he pulls her closer)

Ross: "I love you too. What's wrong?"

Taylor: "Y-your poisoned. Really bad."

Ross: "Anything else??"

(Taylor starts crying even more. Creating a very shocked, yet confused expression on his face)

Taylor: "Th-they think you m-might...--"

Dr. Martinez: "Your minute is up. No more time."

(Taylor slowly releases Ross from her grip, leaves the bed, and walks to the door. She turns and looked at Ross one last time. She looks back at the doctor, he is giving her a 'GO AWAKE' look. She turns and closes the door.)

Ross's P.O.V.

Ross's thoughts: I might what??!
She was crying. That's not a good sign. I never see her cry. Ever. If I had both my legs, I'd go after her. But with my luck.

I don't.

Dr. Martinez: "Ross Lynch?"

Ross: "Yes? Am I okay?"

Dr. Martinez: "No, I'm afraid not. You have a very rare disease called 'Misenesis'. We haven't found a cure for this yet. So there's a possibility that...you..um. It's very toxic."

(Ross's eyes widen as if he was talking to a ghost. He swallows very hard and sighs)

Ross: "So, I could...um..--"

Dr. Martinez: "Yes, were looking for a cure. But for now, take this."

(He hands him a white--liquid filled--bottle.)