Friend or Foe?

(Taylor and Ross sit side by side finishing up the plan).

Taylor: Okay?, so we go by this plan. Got it?

Ross: Sure thing,So...are you sure about this?

Taylor: I mean...why not. Our plan is totally complete.

Ross: Our plan?...you mean your plan.

Taylor: No, I meant our plan. And we still have to report OUR plan to Mr. Mason so we can get some help. C'mon let's go.

------------Ross Pov-------------
Ross's thoughts:Why does she keep saying things like "we" or "our". She knows I didn't help with the plan at all... I gotta show her I can think on my own. Yeah, then she'll have to respect me like a man.

(Ross and Taylor walk back to Mr. Mason's room to deliver the report).

Mr. Mason:Hmmmm...I see, you and Ross are a good team when it it comes to strategies.

Ross's thoughts: Oh man, this only makes me feel worse. Now I'm getting credit for nothing.

Ross: I had nothing to do with it. Taylor came up with it all...not me.

Taylor: Ross, what are you talking about. Of course you helped me out were a team.

Mr. Mason: Well then, I enjoy you both making each other look good. I'd like to see more of that for future reference.

(Ross and Taylor leave the room and Ross pulls Taylor aside)

Taylor: What's wrong?

Ross: You...you keep saying things that make me look good...when I haven't done anything.

Taylor: What are you talking about? No I don't and if I do, how so?

Ross: Saying words like "we" "our" and you even said that I "helped" and that were a"team".

Taylor: (turning red) Well maybe that's what friends are for. And if you feel like you do nothing then start doing something!(sigh) Were a team now. And I'd like to be cool friends.

Ross: That's cool with me! But remember, we still gotta focus on the important things, right?

Taylor:(giggles) Yeah, right, c'mon new friend.

Ross's thoughts: This is so cool! I'm friends with my teammate. I think I like where this is going. Maybe we'll be like the spy kids...hmmmm...never mind, that's not happening.I mean..we're kinda TEENAGERS. Almost in our twenties.

----------------------Authors Note--------------------
Hey guys!!! I love the story and I hope you do to and I hope you all had an AWESOME Easter Sunday/resurrection day. Keep reading the story and tell all your friends to read it also. I think I love Ross lynch even more!!!;) cause he's awesome!!!! Leave a comment on some ideas for the story and on some predictions about what will happen.
-Love you!!!