Water....part 1

A/N sorry I couldn't update, I just got a new phone. Please keep reading my story.😪

Ps. I hope you like the new text! ☺️
~

Rydel's P.O.V

I wake up early due to the sun shining through my bedroom window. It's 8:27 am. I decided that I should wake up the others to get ready to see Ross today.

"Taylor, wake up!" I whisper-shout in her ear.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. It's kinda weird looking.

"What?" She asks confused.

"ROSS" I say in 'DUH' tone.

Her eyes widen slightly and she sits up straight. She gets up, sits on my bed, and pulls out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Texting Ross." She says not looking at me. She and Ross have gotten a lot closer. I love it!! Like I said before, I'm a matchmaker.

"Ross is fine, he's in a hospital." Wow, that sounded a lot better in my head.

"He's NOT fine, he saw his doctor doing something to his medicine."

"Oh..." I say shocked and disappointed.

"It's my fault." She says laying down.

"In what way POSSIBLE is that true?" I ask confused.

"Simple, Ross wouldn't be in a hospital if it weren't for me. He-" I cut her off.

"Pause. You did everything you could to protect him. Plus, we all think you did really good at it." I say putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Oh gee, sappy talk always makes me feel better." She says sarcastically. Rude.

"Look, try to look at the bright side. He gets out today." I sigh folding my arms.

Sighs "I guess your right, sorry for the attitude. I'm just stressed."

"It's cool, let's go wake the others now." I say walking out.

The boys are very hard to wake, especially Riker. Suddenly, I get an amazing idea. It's so cruel, but fun. I like it!

"Hey Taylor, I think we should wake them up with a surprise." I say with an evil smirk.

She looks confused at first but then returns an evil smirk back to me and drags me down to the downstairs pantry.

"I have an idea." She says while pulling out a pack of 15 water balloons. This was going to be fun. We run to the bathroom and fill 8 of them. When we are done, we carry them to the backyard.

"You ready!" She says grabbing three and putting them behind her back.

"Ready! My brothers are going to kill me!" I say doing the same thing.

"4,3,2...Help! Please!! HELP ME!! I scream so loud even Taylor flinched when I screamed. We ran and hid behind one of the potted bush plants. Seconds later we heard lots of stumbling down the stairs. Taylor and I are giggling hysterically at their morning clumsiness. The first to arrive was Riker.

"Rydel!! What's wrong!" He yelled looking around frantically.

"What happened!" Rocky yelled after.

"Are you okay?!" Ratliff said looking around.

Wait a minute, where are you?" Ryland asked confused.