Feelings

---------------In Taylor's bedroom----------------

Rydel: Hmm...how about this bracelet?

Taylor: It doesn't work with the golden earrings.

Taylor's thoughts:(sigh) we've been deciding on what accessories I should wear with my dress (which by the way I STILL haven't seen yet), and it's been a whole 45 minutes!!

Rydel: Oooh...this bracelet HAS to look good with that dress!

Taylor: That's great and all but, when do I get to see the actual dress??

Rydel: Soon, now come try on this brac--

(Riker walks into the room with a wide smile on his face)

Rydel: Riker!, what do you want! Can't you see that I'm working my magic!

Riker: I just wanted to introduce you to the very--all of a sudden--good looking guy here. Bring him in guys!

(Ross walks in with his brothers side by side. He is wearing a black tuxedo and a red tie that compliments his black shoes and red handkerchief)

Taylor: (giggles) Wow, that's an improvement in your style. At least now you look like you have some sense.

Ross: Hahaha, Very funny, if YOU can prove that you can dress better than me, then...I'll buy you a WHOLE pizza to yourself. With all your favorite toppings.

Taylor: Okay then, and if you win?

Ross: Then you'll sing every song in your r5 playlist AND make me DCC's.

Taylor: What are "DCC's".

Ross: Double Chocolatechip Cookies! Where you raised in a box?

Taylor: No, I just don't make up dumb names!

Rydel: Enough with the cat fight! I'm going to get her dress. Rocky, Riker come with me, Now.

Rocky and Riker: Yes ma'am!

Taylor: (laughs) Why did they look so scared of her, aren't they both older than her?

Ross: Trust me, she's so strict,she could be my mom.

Taylor: Hey Ross, can I ask you something?

Ross: Yeah sure.

Taylor: How are you and your brothers? What are they like?

Ross: (lifting an eyebrow) My brothers? Why?

Taylor: Well, I don't have any brothers or sisters...what's it like?

Ross: They're cool, funny, and always have my back. Even when we argue, we still love each other. They're great, and, I'm really lucky to have them.

Taylor: Tell me about Riker.

Ross: Riker? You sure?

Taylor: Yeah I'm sure I mean, what could go wrong?

Ross: Well, with Riker he is stereo--

Rydel: Ross! Get out, I need to get the star ready.

Ross: Don't you realize your talking to the star.

Taylor: It's cool, we'll talk later, kay?

Ross: Cool

(Ross and his brothers walk out of the room)

Rydel: What happened?

Taylor: You know?, you all could be my family. You guys are like my brothers and sister.