Why Me!!??!

---------------15 minutes later---------------
Mom: Okay Taylor, I got us signed in. Stormie will be here soon.

(Taylor and her mother sit in the waiting room for 25 minutes until they were called to room 314).

Taylor: Alright

Taylor's thoughts: I'm kinda stoped, I mean, i'm meeting Ross lynch! I've never been much of a Disney Channel fan...but this is a big deal.

---------------35 minutes later---------------
Mom: (checking her watch) Oh, where are they? They were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago.

Taylor: It's fine mom...um they'll be here soon.

Taylor's thoughts: I know that rushing someone is wrong but I have to admit they're taking a VERY long time. I'm pretty sure that I read at least three Dork Diaries books by now.

(A security guard with light brown hair and blue eyes calls Taylor and her mother).

Officer Rodriguez: Um... Ms. Sharida Coleman and Taylor Coleman.

Mom: Yes, that's me, are they here?

Officer Rodriguez: Yes. This way please.

Mom: Okay, come on Taylor.

Taylor: Okay

Taylor's thoughts: Yes, here we go!!!

(The officer opens the door and leads them to their seats)

Mom: Mr.Mason.

Mr.Mason: Ahh...Sharida Coleman and Taylor Coleman, welcome.

Mom: Charmed I'm sure

Taylor: Thanks...so I was told that I have to protect Ross ly--(interrupted)

Mr.Mason: Yes I know, i'm the one who assigned it to you. So, here's everything you need to know. Ross has been getting threatened by a mad stalker girl on instagram known as "R5TheDangerouslover". She overtime developed a group of people from Georgia and started attending all his concerts. As scary as this may sound, on the back of his tour bus he was hit with a glass bottle and almost taken away in her car trunk. Fortunately, we were able to capture her because he called on of his security guards. Unfortunately, we didn't get the stalker herself. We can't even get any information out of her. So we need you and Ross to get information about her and keep him safe. Understood?

Taylor: Understood. So...where are they?

Mr.Mason: In the next room. Officer Rodriguez will escort you there.

Taylor: Um...I'm pretty sure that we can walk 20 inches by ourselves. Thank you.

Mr. Mason: Don't get smart with me. You'll regret that you did... Understood!

Taylor: Fine, sorry

----------------later-------------------

(Taylor and her mother walk into a room with five chairs. Two of them are taken by Ross and his mother).

Stormie: Oh my goodness, Sharida! It's been such a long time. Ooh, I almost forgot, Ross, Taylor,Taylor, Ross. You two need to discuss your plans for safety.

Taylor: Wait, you won't be here helping us!?

Mom: No darling your on your own with this project. This is your responsibility to take care of him.

(Sharida and Stormie leave the room)

Taylor's thoughts: This is so awkward. He hasn't said a word to me all this time. I think I gotta say something to get him off his phone. Or we won't have a plan to keep him um....ALIVE!

Taylor: (coughs!)

(Ross just keeps in his ear buds on and is still staring into his phone)

Taylor: (COUGHS!!)

Ross: You need some cough medicine or something?! Cause if not, shut up!

Taylor's thoughts: He did not just disrespect me to my face like that!! Oh I had enough!!!

(Taylor get out of her chair and pulls the ear buds right out of his ears and throws them in the garbage can)

Ross: Hey!, what's wrong with you!(tightening his fists)

Taylor: What's wrong with me! What's wrong with you! You're the one that I'm saving from a stalker, not me, so start acting like your life is in danger!! Cause it is!!!

Ross:(calming down)Your right...I'm sorry (loosening his fists). I should be more serious about this.

Taylor: Finally, let's discuss the plan.

Ross: Okay I guess...

Taylor's thoughts: This is going to be harder than I thought knowing WHAT or WHO I'm dealing with... I'd better be prepared for what's coming.

--------------------Authors Note------------------
Taylor just found out that Ross is a spoiled brat. Who knows, maybe they'll become friends or ENIMIES! Find out in the next chapter.

Leave a comment on some ideas for the story.
-Love you!!!