CONTEST WINNERS!!! :D

Alrighty. All of the entries were very funny, and it was difficult to choose, but I followed a 'rubric' of sorts, and finally managed to narrow things down. Now, drumroll please!

Third place goes to.....

Blueberryalex! You stayed true to the books, and I'm sure these would piss off beautiful...er...what's his name? (Lol. See what I did there?) All of you, go read her 30 Ways to Piss Off Gilderoy Lockhart!

Second place goes to...

Zwerple! Ooh, you should be running scared from the Dursley's. :) Duddykin's would certainly avoid you like the plague, that's for sure. Everyone go read her 30 Ways to Piss Off the Dursleys!

And now...the moment you've all been waiting for...

In first place, with a total of 23 points (just kidding - there were no point values)...is...wait, what time is it?

SQUIRREL TIME!!!! *dresses up as a squirrel and dances around while flinging acorns everywhere*

Ahem. I will stop stalling now.

CONGRATULATIONS JKing123, with your 30 Ways to Piss Off Sybil Trelawny! (Psst, everybody go read it). Hilarious, love, need I say more? Again, true to the books, and true to character. Loved it. PM me which story you would like advertised, as well as which story you would like me to read. :)

Congrats to all three winners, and thank you so much to everyone who entered. You are all winners in my mind, loves, and if contests didn't require that there be a winner (funny thing, contests, eh?) you all woulf have won. :D Thank you for your dedication as fans. I hope to update everything soon. Hopefully life slows down a bit. :)

Ciao! (and go read the winning entries! All were dedicated to me, so you can either go to my page and view the stories dedicated to me, or go to each individual's page and look for their entry). Tata for now!

Night