-6-

Jack's arms were around my hips when I woke up. I smiled at that.

There is no doubt that Jack is extremely attractive, I just never thought I'd like him this much.

A deep breath from me woke him.

"You're up, finally." He said kissing my jawline.

"What do you mean finally, you've been asleep too." I smiled, turning to face him.

"Correction....I woke up a few times to check on you, I just went back to sleep."

"Mhm." I sighed and sat up.

"You're hot." He lustfully said.

"In both ways." I remarked getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He whined.

"You can come if you want, I have to wash my face and brush my teeth."

He quickly jumped up and followed me.

"The towels are in the drawer by the sink and you can use my extra toothbrush, also in the drawer."

"Thanks babe." I took the items out and began, Jack sat on the counter by the sink. He kept putting his feet on my hair.

"Stop." I said through the bubbles on my teeth.

"No." He continued. I finished up and went to choose an outfit from the bags. Then I remembered.

"Uh, jack??" I spoke.

"Yes?"

"You wouldn't mind running to the store for me would you? I'll pay you back when I get to the room....."

"What do you need?"

"Tampons....." I softly said.

"I can't hear you."

"Tampons." I spoke louder.

He cringed and nodded.

"You don't have to pay me it's fine....I'll be back, eat what you want."

"Thanks baby."

"Your welcome princess." He put on his sweats and his hoodie and went to find some shoes.

I chose a yellow striped Pacsun shirt and high waisted shorts from Urban Outfiters.

20 minutes later, he returned, throwing my tampons on his bed. I was laying down in his bed on my phone.

"I will never pick up tampons again. That was so uncomfortable for me." He took off his sweatshirt was his bare chest was revealed.

He came and kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you for going for me." I smiled and went into the bathroom.

Jack cat called.

"Don't wear stuff like that when you're on your period, I'm sexually frustrated at the moment." He whined and layed in the spot I was in.