-10-

"Jack seriously its September im not in the mood for the beach. " I called from the bathroom, examining myself before walking out to Jack.

"Please Carina! It's 103° it'll be fine."

I looked again then walked out.

"See, you look beautiful."

I put on a fake smile and walked over to get my bag.

"We won't stay for long I promise."

I nodded and we went to the car.

Jack sat on the bed with his face in his palms. I stared down on him with my arms crossed.

"I just don't understand how you could do that to me?!?!?" I broke alittle.

He stood up and held my shoulders.

"Look, baby--"

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT!"

he took a deep breath.

"Carina..... I told you I'm sorry many times I told you please just...."

"Just what jack?" I wiggled out his grip. "You had zero reason to do that to me? And record it? Are you fucking serious???"

jack pov

Carina introduced me to her friend Skye.

Damn.

She was fucking beautiful

I guess they were roommates or something.

"Jack, this is Skye... My roommate back in Indy. She's visiting her aunt. Skye this is my boyfriend Jack."

I bit my bottom lip as she smiled at me.

"Hey, baby I have to go to the bathroom." I told her as Skye went to her towel, near the pier.

"Oh okay, can you buy me a churro?"

"Yeah."

"JUST DONT CALL THE COPS THAT'S ALL IM ASKING OF YOU!"

"WHY SHOULDNT I JACK? WHY NOT?"

"because you love me and I love you and it was a mistake."

"That wasn't a mistake. Jack....we all know it wasn't so quit your bullshit. You know what? I don't even know what the fuck I should do now....I have no where to go."

"Then don't leave please!"

He had tears coming down his face which made me quickly wipe mine.

I have more pride than this.

I walked out of his room and out of his house, onto the porch.

"Hey Skye!!" I ran up to her, catching up.

"Hey..."

"I didn't think we had a formal greeting. Meet me in the Pismo Oaks Hotel in an hour....go up to 455 and I'll be in there."

"I'm sorry? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself slut....I didn't say we were doing anything.... I just meet me up there damn."

She looked around with a confused face.

I looked at her in the eyes.

She gulped and nodded, then she continued her path and I went to get Carina her churro.

"Carina.... It was her idea to record it." Jack opened the front door to explain more to me.

"That doesnt make sense...."

"No, what makes no sense is that you think I would record myself cheating with my girlfriend and send it to her best friend..."

"Why did you let her, wait that's not even why I'm mad. you cheated jack. Like I wasn't good for you.....if that was the case you shouldve made me leave the first night."

Jack grabbed my arms again.

"Exactly ! You are everything I want! That's why you are still here!"

"Who said I was still here?"

Our tongues connected like puzzles and her soft hands held my face while I undressed her.

We collided on the bed until she stopped moving.

"What?" I asked out of breath, already naked with the condom sitting on my hard on.

"Well, we should film this...."

"What the fuck no what why?"

"Don't say that baby girl! I need you!"

"That's not what you were saying in the video..."

"She said she was a virgin!"

"I'm a virgin and I want to be able to remember how good it was."

Our tongues connected again.

//

I pumped until I cumed, but she didn't.

"You can stop now." She said with no emotion.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it just....never mind, thanks." She got up and found her clothes.

I did the same.

"THAT DOESNT GIVE YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT TO RECORD IT. CHEAT ON ME FOR THAT MATTER! And for the record, she isn't a virgin."

"Yeah I know that now." He tried to make me smile but that only made me more pissed.

"Please, leave me alone for a minute jack. I'll be inside in a while."

He sighed and went inside and I poured my anger out into my sleeves and onto the concrete porch.

[ published 4.12.16 ]
a/n it is my brothers birthday today!