-4-

"So would you say Jack was an associate of yours at any time of your life?"

"More than that...." I stated shaking miserably behind the witness stand.

"How close were you?"

"We were in a committed relationship a while ago, he then engaged Kim, several months later and he and I just got back in touch last weekend."

"Did you and the prosecutor convey in sexual intercourse at all?"

"Yes."

"Would this be before or after he engaged Kim?"

"Objection your honor, Mrs.Roosevelt is inducting in my clients personal, personal.... Relationship." My lawyer stood.

"Let me rephrase, when was the last time you and Jack had relations?"

"Before we broke up."

"Would that be before he engaged kim?"

"Yes."

"But, here is Kim's testify, she said and I quote, " I sit in my office early Monday morning to hear the words "Leave me alone, Jack." Did you or did you not, Miss Salvador. Say those words?"

I took a breathe . "yes but--"

"Nothing Further." Mrs. Roosevelt turned and walked back to Kim who was crying.

Jack's lawyer soon stood up to present her case.

"If Miss Salvador was actually raped, what would keep her from the plea? Oh you might say, threats...but if you are convicted of rape and battery and proved guilty as well, you face 25 years to life...... He would not be able to threaten her anyway. You might say to protect him.....I mean, yes, they did experience relations but there is no reason to hide it. Unless Mrs. Roosevelt can present evidence beyond reasonable doubt, this case should be sealed and dismissed. There is no evidence and if Miss Salvador won't spill how do we know she was actually raped and assaulted? We don't."

The judge put down his gravel and spoke "Jack Gilinksy shall be freed with no charges put against him, no press, and Kim shall be given a 3 year restraining order against Jack Gilinsky. Case dismissed."

I smiled and walked civily out of the court doors to meet up with Jack.

He hugged me tightly.

"You're out baby..... It's over." I closed my eyes and cried into his shoulder.

[•]

"I like rocky road better ONLY because I love marshmallows."

"But butter pecan is sweet and savory at the same time, rocky road is definitely too sweet."

"That's why they make sugar free!!!" I pled as Lexi and I sat at the ice cream shop voting for the best ice cream flavors. She was a new gay friend I made months after Jack's trial.

"Okay okay okay close your eyes!" Lexi said and I obeyed.

I soon felt warm, soft lips intact with my own.

I opened my eyes.

"Jack you aren't a flavor!" I hit him on his arm.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I told you 8."

I glanced at the clock, 8:23 PM.

"Oh alright." I pouted saying my farewells to Lexi.

-

"Jack I was having fun with her."

"Yeah I'm sure you were but I miss you lots."

We walked in his house and I stretched and sat on the couch.

Jack followed like a puppy.

"Jaaaack."

"Whaaaat"

"Im sleepy!!!"

"I'm sure you are." He sarcastically remarked.

"Take me to your room please?" I batted my fake lashes.

He picked me up off the couch and put me on his hip toddler style.

I layed across his bed in my tank top and panties.

"Come make out with me!" I whined.

"You're so needy!" He smiled inches from my face.

"Mm.... You smell nice." My volume got lower as I straddled jack and smiled, leaning in for a kiss.

"Thanks baby." He kissed me a few short times before french kissing me.

His hands clenched my butt and made me buck his dick print.

-----

A+N : DIRTY CHAPTER NEXT????

I feel like literally my books are all about sex like this sounds bad but I usually only start new books if
A) I have writers block for a book
B) I find a really pretty Instagram model for my main character
C) I have better sex ideas
D) someone is pissing me off

Lol, I never really have 'plans' for a book, I just write what I can when I can.
Thanks for the views (from the 6) !!!!
Love you guys! ;)))