-9-

June 25

Jack was at work and I was sitting in his room freaking out.

I leave back to Indiana in 4 days.....

How was I supposed to tell him? What were we going to do?

I lived in a dorm at my college, maybe I could transfer schools and have my roommate ship my stuff?

But that would mean money.

Maybe I could do IUO (Indiana University Online) but that would mean time.

I ran through all of my options. Nothing. Just more of me freaking the fuck out.

"Carina?" Jack called from the front door. Apparently he's home.

"I'm in here." I said loud enough so he could find me.

"Hey baby .....what's wrong?" He saw my face was covered with tears.

"I just don't want to leave you....."

He hugged me and had the most worried look on his face.

"What do you mean? You don't have to leave me it'll be okay...I'm always here....."

"No, jack....my plane leaves in 4 days back to Indiana. I pulled away from the hug.

If I could un-see the sad look on his face, I would.

" well, what do you want to do? "

"That's the problem, jack. I can either stay here or go. If I stay here, I would have to either transfer schools or take an online course....both cost tons of finance I simply don't have.....I would have to get my stuff shipped which costs even more money. If I go I wouldn't be able to focus knowing I won't see you for another 3 months...."

"Don't be stressed, " he held my face tightly and took the hair strands away from my view. "I think you should stay here and transfer. The money part will be taken care of okay? Don't worry about that, I got you on that. Just get you stuff shipped and I'll pay for that too. There is no need to stress out, theres always a solution, okay?"

I smiled and he smiled.

His soft lips kissed mine slowly and gently, letting all of the stress release. We kissed alittle more passionately each time until we were utterly making out.

His pulse beating through his lips, his sharp jawline slicing my fingers as my hands moved soullessly across his defined features.

His hands hugging my body so effortlessly pulling me in closer each time.

My tongue lifted his top lip, enough so I could slide through. (I'm trynna slide thruuu . no? K bye.)

We layed across the white sheets, he on top of me.

I was in my black Calvin's with my sweat pants and a white crop top.

He lightly lifted my crop top as he hovered over my thrashing body.

Our breathing easily quickened when I pulled his neck down toward my face.

Our tongues played and he stripped my sweats down my sweaty legs.

Hickies were placed everywhere between my undergarments. I pulled the roots of his hair, signaling I was becoming weak.

After we were both fully unclothed, I grined on his core, no condom.

His muscular, sweaty, powerful hands guided my body around his and my messy hair layed flat on one cheek.

"Should I?" He asked.....he wanted a condom.

"Why?" I grinned and bit one lip.

He flipped us over and without warning, pushed inside of me. Raw.

"AH FUCK!" I winced and he groped me and thrusted harder.

"It's okay baby girl." He continued and he rubbed my hickies.

My back arched, hitting the headboard multiple times and hitching my breath.

"Jaaaaack....." I whined softly.

He quickly pulled out and cumed in my mouth.

I calmed down and felt around on him and looked in his eyes.

His fingers went down on my piece and he pulsed so I could cum but it didn't work.

"Baby...." Jack continued calling me pet names so try to give me an orgi.

Soon, I found his lips making contact with my lower half.

There it goes.

He sucked every flowing juice from my insides.

My mouth agape as I lay and held on to the feeling.

[published 4.8.16 ]