-8-

WARNING : MISCARRIAGE TRIGGER WARNINGS IN THIS CHAPTER , PLEASE SKIP TO AVOID ANY HYPERVENTILATING OR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ MEMORIES best wishes, Nike.

Nate and I came to the result that after this date, I would never talk to him ever again. It was kinda a hard negotiation considering I knew him since forever. I cried after that....jack held me for a while until he told me we could do a double date.

I got dressed in my black shirt, pink jacket, white wash jeans and thigh boots. Jack wore a tux with a tie to match my jacket.

Jack and I got in his Jeep and went to pick up Nate.

He looked like he didn't even try. But I didn't confront him about it.

"Hey Nate." Jack greeted.

"Fuck off Gilinsky." Nate mumbled.

"Hey, just because you're pissed off at me gives you no right to be disrespect towards anyone."

"You aren't my fucking mom Carina."

"Yeah well I'm like your sister so deal with it." I spit.

I saw Jack try to hide his smile so I nudged him with my elbow.

*

Nate went to sit with his date and Jack and I sat across the restaurant.

"What do you want baby?" He said to me, picking up a menu.

"Hmm...idk probably the grilled jalapeño poppers with a side of fries, and a coke."

He nodded and continued his looking.

Nate pov

I sat and rolled my eyes.

"Trust me, don't wanna be here either." She insured.

"What makes you think i don't wanna be here?"

"Oh come on, you come dressed like you work at some pot shop, your hair is a mess and you rolled your eyes when you sat down. Oh yeah, you definitely wanna be here."

"Honestly I do."

"Look, kid. I've been at this game a long time.... I don't like liars. Just pretend I'm your newest customer and we are talking business.... This doesn't have to be a date."

"Are you implying that I'm a drug dealer?"

"If the shoe fits wear it...."

I scoffed at her behavior.

"If you don't wanna be here, why did you make the stupid deal?"

"I wanted to get my mind off of things, but I didn't she was gonna give me this duche of a boy."

"I'm insulted by your mouth!"

"I'm insulted by your attire!"

"Kiss me!"

"Gladly!"

She came over to my side of the booth and started making out with me.

Yep, I dry fucked an old woman. She probably would be up for real fucking considering she probably can't have kids.

"Are you able to have kids?" I asked after we stopped kissing.

She sat up.

"What makes you ask that?" She fixed her hair.

"You seem like a lonely bitch..."

She got up and went back to her side of the booth.

"I am a lonely bitch..... I had 3 miscarriages and my doctor said I have stage three ovarian cancer."