7

Realise I haven't updated since last week....I'm trying to do one a week, promise. Hope you guys are liking it so far!

****************************************

"Okay, this is becoming a whole new level of creepy" Shelton grabbed an earlobe as he paced the inside of the bunker. We had been sat here for about two hours now, going in circles of why there was a camera on Morris Island. It had been on when Coop placed it in my hands, I had discovered that when I pointed it at all our faces. The red light had given it away. "First the two guys at school, the same two men follow you last night; a random boat is tied to Morris Island dock and now a fricking camera. Someone is keeping tabs on us"

"Whatever this means, whoever this camera belongs to obviously knows more about us than we think. They know where we live, and put the camera facing the complex" Hi said, pointing to camera. It was now sitting on the table next to me. Coop was currently with Ben, trying to find more. We had all done it, but Hi, Shelton and I had given up after an hour and a half. I wasn't hopeful they would find anything. Hi had taken Shelton's seat at the computer in the corner while I sat on the chair at the table.

"Why would they be following us?" I asked, and they both shrugged. We had no clue. We hadn't exactly done anything recently to draw attention to ourselves.

"You don't think maybe they know about us...you know, flaring?" Shelton said, quietly whispering. He was looking at me worriedly, and I felt scared. If someone knew about us, we were in trouble.

"No. They couldn't. We've not flared in public recently" Hi answered for me, and Shelton calmed down. He was right, we hadn't. So why were these guys after us? Another few minutes of silence was shattered when Coop burst through the door. We all shot up straight as Ben followed, grim faced. Five more cameras were dangling from his hands.

"Bad news guys. We've been watched since the beginning of the week. These cameras have been here for more than a night" he held out the hand holding two cameras. "I found one of these at the dock by the tree in front of complex and this one at the road" he dropped them on the table. They looked a little older, green stains covering the bottom end of it and a little rust. But there were no wires attached to any of the power. How could they work without power?

"These three I found somewhere else. This one was outside the bunker" he dropped one in front of me. My heart leapt to my throat. The bunker? Did they know about the bunker? "It's the first one I found, and turned off before coming in here. I don't think it caught us before. This one I found as far as around towards the lighthouse"

"What about the other one?" Hi asked, and when Ben didn't answer we all looked at him. He met my eyes.

"I found this one on your house" he said. What?

"On her house?!" Shelton screamed. I stared at Ben, scared. They were following me, and now they were putting cameras around and on my house.

"How did they know which one was mine?" I whispered. There was no way they would know, unless they'd been watching us closer than we thought they were.

"These are more than just guards at school" Hi muttered and I heard Shelton muttered something like 'you think?'. I stood up, and took up Shelton's place in pacing the room. The boys watched me, sharing the occasional look between each other.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Coming up for seven" Shelton answered. Too late to go now. It's sorted then. If they put cameras on Morris and my house, what's to say they haven't put any on Loggerhead? They obviously knew our routines, and our popular places. My gut said we'll find some nasty surprises on Loggerhead Island, if we know where to look.