13

Exams are finally over!! I had my last ones this morning, and I am so glad that I have no more school anymore! 

I've got until the 6th of September before I have to go back to school, and my prom is next week! 

I know probably waiting so long for an update is the worst thing ever...I know I hate it. So, to make up for the long wait of three or four weeks, I'm going to do a triple update tonight. Hope you guys enjoy the next three chapters, and bare with me if it isn't great. 

Cheers, 

-dipstickdope

****************************************************************

 The debate was long, the problem obvious and the solution disapproved. We Virals eventually moved up to my room. The boys had been in my room before, so I didn't even think twice about inviting them in. Hi flung himself on my bed, much to my despair, Shelton parked himself on my chair by the desk and I sat on the window ledge with Coop at my feet and Ben sitting next to me. I seemed to need the constant support of his shoulder as I kept leaning my head on it. He didn't seem to mind; in fact he slung his arm around my shoulders to encourage it.

"I can't believe we have to see his face again" Shelton visibly shivered. After his meltdown down stairs, he was just a vessel full of anger and anxiety. I'd never seen Shelton like this before.

"Typical our misfortune always points to him. He's always there" Hi added, rolling to his back to stare at my ceiling.

"Trust me guys, I'm not thrilled to be going either. I'd rather do anything but go and visit him in prison, but we need to know. Besides, he owes us for saving his life" I tried to put some light on the subject, but the boys weren't having any of it. They really didn't want to go to see Chance.

I didn't want to force them, heck I didn't even want to go either. But we all knew we didn't have a choice.

"We have to get answers. I'm going to see Chance, and you guys can either come along or not" I put some force behind my words, as much as I hated doing it. The reaction was immediate.

"Are you crazy? You're not going to see that idiot without us" Ben cried, jumping up from beside me. Hi was next to fall in line.

"It's too dangerous to go alone Tor" he argued, and Shelton was bobble heading an agreement. Well that was easy.

"I know, I just wanted to get you guys to agree to come with me out loud" I shrugged my shoulders, sinking back against the window.

"Sly Brennan" Hi muttered, moving to his back again after almost rolling off the bed at my proposal to going alone.

"When are we going?" Shelton asked, meeting my eyes. He seemed to guess the answer. "You want to go today?" he cried incredulously.

"Or tomorrow. We don't know how long we've got until those guys come back for us. We might not even get the weekend" even my own heart stopped at those words. What if they grabbed us before we got to speak to Chance? What would they even do to us?

"She's right. We should go see him soon" Ben agreed first, moving back to his position next to me. It was only nine in the morning, and so much had happened already. I don't know how long we sat in silence for, but my neck began to hurt from the angle I held it at from Ben's shoulder and my legs stiffened.

Someone knocked on my door. Kit poked his head in and regarded the five of us.

"Whitney's home, kiddo. I already checked visiting hours at the prison, they're open tomorrow" Kit said, and I straightened. Even if we Virals hadn't agreed to go, we would've ended up going anyway. "We've got to go to work now, and we've already rang school saying you're not going in" he explained, and we couldn't be more grateful. With another quick look towards me, Kit left with the door shutting softly behind him.