Chapter 2

When I woke up to say that I was a little surprised was an understatement. I was in a garden by the looks of it and when I stood up I had a horrible throbbing in my head. I looked up at the sky only to see that it was about midnight. I had no idea where I was and had totally forgotten what had happened. When I looked down I saw that my shirt was clean, thankfully. I looked behind me and saw a tail. It took me a little bit but then I let out a little scream. I covered my mouth quickly so no one would hear me.

Then I remembered that I had gone through a mirror. How did I end up here? Well maybe I can find out where I am if I walk around. I turned around and saw a sight I never thought I would see in real life. I let out a gasp and stepped back. No it can't be. I looked around me to see that I had fallen in a white rose bush and then I looked back at the manor.

I let out a little fangirl scream. "It's the Phantomhive Manor!!!!" I whisper/yelled for fear of waking anyone inside.

Then I decided on what I was going to do. I wasn't going to go to the manor until morning. At this I took a step toward the forest behind me and winced as I stepped on my right foot. I then noticed I had sprained my ankle. "CRAP!' I said a little louder than I had wanted and quickly covered my mouth again.

I heard a snap behind me and was happy to see what was behind me. It was Pluto. He was in his demon hound form. "Hi Pluto!" I said excitedly yet nervous, because I didn't know if he was going to bark or not.

To my relief all he did was tilt his head to the side looking at me. He seemed to be wondering how I knew his name. I chuckled to myself at this. He then looked at me one more time before turning around and going back to he manor. Then I muttered, "Well I can't possibly walk with this ankle. I guess when I went through that stupid mirror I must have fallen."

I sighed and started for the manor thinking that it would be better to get help than to get even more injured out here.

As I was walking to the manor I could feel eyes on me. I just shrugged it off thinking it was probably just Pluto. After all no one else knew I was here yet. Even that was about to change.

When I finally got to the door I hesitated. I wondered if I would be turned down if I knocked. I figured it was worth the risk and went for it.

I knocked the natural 3 times not knowing if anyone had heard me. I was at least sure that Sebastian had heard me. After all he was a demon.

After a few moments I noticed just how cold it was outside and I didnt have a coat with me because it was still at my school. Then I thought how am I going to get back? If I get stuck here I am never going to be able to go back again. At least I wouldn't have to see Danielle again. But it would be as though I had never existed. Then I noticed I still had my cellphone. I decided to text Serena. Suprisingly i still had service and she asked me where in the world I was. I told her that I was at the Phantomhive manor. After that she practically went crazy. I swear I could see it even though I really couldn't see her.

Just when I was about to tell her to calm downthe door opened and I looked up. I gasped when I saw him. It was Sebby himself. I totally freaked and jumped in his arms screaming, "SEBASTIAN!!!!"

He looked at me like I was crazy. I stepped back down and then he noticed my ears and tail. I also noticed something, I must have gotten shorter because ther was no way I was only up to his chest. Last time I checked I was 5' 10" and he was only 6' 1" it seemed that I was only about 5' 3". He smirked his usual smirk and said, "What is a young lady like yourself doing out this late at night unaccompanied?"

I looked down no knowing what to say. Should I tell him the truth about how I was from another world? Should I make up a quick story and just play along with it? I was right in the middle of thinking when I felt something touch my ear. I looked up when I heard a, "So soft."

I coughed to get his attention and it worked. I decided to lie. After all he probably wouldn't understand the truth. I looked him straight in the eye and said, "I am here because I ws looking for a place to stay. You se my previous dwelling has been burnt down in a terrible fire. I found this place and as I was walking up the path I tripped and fell, I think I may have sprained my ankle. Could you please help me Sebastian?"

What he said next caught me off gaurd, "How is it you seem to know my name yet I do not know yours?" He smirked when he saw I had no answer. I started to panic, think Alice, think.

Then I came up with it. "I know your name because the head butler of the Phantomhive estate is very well known where I come from." I smirked pleased with the answer I came up with. That is until he asked me another question.

"And where might that be, Miss?"

"Uhm.." I was really stumped. I had no idea what to say. "I am from a small village outside of London. I doubt you have heard of it. It was very small and it burned down a quite a bit ago. I am also the last to survive from the fire so I am sure that no one else could tell you of the town."

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow an them sighed, "I suppose you may come in. I don't think my young master will be too furious. You will have to stay quiet and not leave the room I put you in until I tell you it is time to go. I will introduce you to my master tomorrow. Right this way please." he said while bowing and standing aside. When I walked, if you could even call it that, in I gasped. The manor was a lot bigger than it had looked while I had watched the anime.

When Sebastian walked in he saw my face and smirked, " I am guessing it is not what you expected?"

I looked up at him and nodded. Then I looked back at the steps. I froze. There in the steps was a mad looking Ciel. "Sebastian, who is this?" He asked coldly.

I looked down while Sebastian said, "I still have yet to find that out myself master." He looked at me and asked, "What is your name?"

I looked up at him in total horror. Had I really forgotten to tell him my name? "Uhm.... Sorry for my impoliteness." I bowed, "My name is Alice. Alice Moon."