chapter 18

Alice's POV:

As soon as Ciel opened the kitchen door he got hit in the face by some cake batter from Serena. I burs out laughing but everyone else just stood there in shock at what had happened.

"what are you doing in the kitchen my lord?" I asked.

"I came to get a snack because Sebastian wouldn't get me one." he said then he looked around at everything. "what is the meaning of all this?"

"we were making dinner and I accidentally threw some cake batter at Mella an it broke into a full out war!" I said.

Just then Sebastian walked through the door saying, "really young master you sh-" that's all he could get out before he noticed the mess. "what happened here?" he asked with an anime vein starting to show on his head.

I sweat-dropped and said, "I just explained it to Ciel. Couldn't you ask him?"

"no. I am asking you." he said.

"ugh. Fine. Mella and I were making dinner. When we started on desert I accidentally flung some cake batter at her and it broken into a war." I explained again.

"how did these three get in the fight then?" he asked pointing at Maci, Serena, and Courtney.

"that's a long story.." I said sighing.

Sebastian sighs as well, "at least clean it up."

"yes sir!" all five of us girls said at the same time.

We started cleaning all of the cake batter as soon as Sebastian and Ciel left.

When we got done I said, "why don't we just make brownies for desert again."

"ok!" everyone else said.

We got done with the brownies quickly and Sebastian came back to get the food.

As he served dinner the five of us went outside. I walked up to my favorite tree and climbed it. It was my favorite because from the top you could see the whole garden and it was beautiful.

Stayed up there for hours. Then i started to get tired an wondered where everyone else was. I looked up at the moon and noticed it was about midnight.

I quickly climbed down the tree and ran to my room. It is the first night I'll e able to sleep in my coffin. As I was running to my room I saw a faint glow coming from under the door.

I went inside and saw that the mirror was glowing. I was strangely drawn to it and reached out to touch it. 'strange this is similar to how I came here. Maybe it's the way home?' I thought to myself.

I put my hand through the mirror just like I had the first time. But this time I couldn't take my hand back. Instead the mirror was pulling me to it.

I couldn't do anything but sadly whisper "goodbye." to the world I had so grown accustomed to. As I was dragged into the mirror everything around me changed and I was back at my house in my room.

I sighed and looked at all of my black butler things.

I went down stairs looking for my mom and dad. The house looked empty. I decided to watch a little black butler but the tv was on the news channel.

"Mr. and Mrs. Moon killed in a car accident." was what was on the screen. And suddenly I was alone.

I turned on the black butler and cried while watching it. "I miss you guys." I said. Ad I swear they turned their eyes to look at me.

'was that my eyes deceiving me?' I thought to myself. Just then Mella was on the screen.

I jumped up. She was never originally part of the anime!

"oh there you are Alice!" she said smiling and waving at me.

She disappeared from the screen and reappeared beside me. "nice place you have here!" she said looking around.

I laughed at her reaction. "yeah." I said sadly.

She noticed "what's wrong?" she asked.

"well for one I just found out hat my parents died and two I'm back in the real world." I said.

"well do you want to come back with me?" she asked. I nodded and she grabbed my wrist ad disappeared but I wasn't with her.

"maybe I can't go back?" I asked aloud.

After that I would stay at home and watch black butler and talk to everyone there. I would also check every mirror I passed to see if it would glow.

Sadly the mirrors never did. I never did go back to black butler but I did keep in touch with them.

'It was all a beautiful dream that I had once and now I am talking to an anime.' I would think to myself sometimes. Then I would have to convince myself that it really happened.

## 3 years later##

I was in my room looking at my mirror preparing to go out. All black butler related things forgotten.

Then something i had quite forgotten about happened... The mirror glowed.

A/N:

If you liked this book please go and read the sequel. It is on my page as well as this one and is called Black Rose at Sunset. It is not yet finished, but I hope to finish it when I can.