chapter 17

Alice's POV:

After we were done with the spaghetti we started on the cake batter.

A little while in I accidentally flicks some at her with the whisk. She took some of the batter with her hand ad threw it at my face. A full war broke out and I think that's how we broke a vase.

Serena's POV:

I woke up to the sound of a vase crashing. People shouldn't wake me up. In short I get a bit grumpy if I'm not well rested.

"sounds like Mella and Alice broke something." Courtney sighed and said from beside the bed. She had been reading in the chair there.

She put the book she was reading down and said, "let's go check it out." she stuck out her hand for me to take. I sighed and grabbed her hand and she helped me up.

I put my other hand on my head because I was starting to get a headache from these girls.

"well let's get going then." I said letting go of her hand and walking out the door.

I was walking towards the sound of crashes which seemed to be coming from the kitchen.

I took one step in... One step and I was splattered with cake batter.

I just stood there and Alice and Mella looked at me in fright. All of a sudden my cold demeanor changed and I said, "oh it is on!!" and grabbed some batter an threw it at the two of them.

"EEEEEEEK!!" they both squealed when they got hit in the face.

Just then Courtney walked in. She saw what we were doing and frowned. We all stopped and asked her what was wrong. She simply replied with, "what's wrong is that I haven't been invited!!" she said and joined us. A little while later a girl with black hair and blue eyes joined us.

"who's that?" I asked Alice as I threw some batter at her face.

"that's Maci! She was on the roof last night!" Alice replied throwing some batter at Mella.

"ok!" I said and threw some at Courtney.

Then I saw the door opening so I threw some batter that way. When the batter hit I notice who it was. "oh crap..." I said.