chapter 16

Mella's POV:

The pink blob was still 'decorating' the manor. I was currently hiding in the kitchen to stay away from her. Then I noticed that Alice was missing. "where the heck is Alice?" i say to myself looking around the room.

I turned back to the door and Sebastian was standing there. I grabbed a wooden spoon an pointed it at him because I didn't trust him. "where is Alice?" I asked him.

He smiled at my attempt at a weapon. "I do not know." he stated.

I looked him in the eyes and saw he was lying. "YOU LIE!!!" I shouted and started hitting him with my spoon.

He just laughed at my attempts and said, "why do you want to find her?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. May be because she is my bet friend!" I said sarcastically. "now where is she??!!" At this I hit him harder with the spoon.

This whole questioning thing went on for about an hour. About 5 minutes in I had started using my magic to move the spoon on it's own to hit him.

Finally he said "she went to go see the undertaker."

I sighed. "how was that hard to tell me?" I asked and made the spoon hit him a hard as it could on his head.

It ended up breaking.

I threw the broken spoon away and left the room saying, "by I'm off to see undertaker!!"

Before I left I went up to Alice's and my room to get midnight. I figured she probably liked the undertaker too.

With that I left. I teleported us to right outside the undertaker's shop. When we went in there was the Alice talking with the undertaker. "so is my coffin ready yet?" she asked.

"yes it is. I was just about to call the Phantomehive manor about it." he replied.

"hi guys!" I said placing midnight down.

"hey Mella! What's up?" Alice asked.

"not much same old same old. Pretty much just hitting Sebastian with a wooden spoon." I said smiling.

She put a finger to her chin. "I never thought of that one." she said. And undertaker laughed at our conversation.

"anyway about your coffin please come with me." he said and walked to a back room.

Alice and I followed and saw a teal coffin. The cushion on the inside was black. It was beautiful.

"I LOVE IT!!!!!!" Alice said jumping up and down with excitement.

Undertaker and i laughed.

Alice tried to lift up the coffin on her own by failed horribly. I sweat-dropped. "you need some help with that?" I asked walking over to her.

"actually I have an idea first grab midnight and say goodbye to undertaker!" she said.

We all said goodbye then she said. "ok now please teleport us and my coffin to my room please."

I nodded and did so. When we were in her room she started rearranging everything. She put the be against one wall and the coffin against the other.

"now I am going to feel like a vampire!" she said excitedly.

"you probably are." I said smiling.

"you wanna come make dinner with me?" she asked.

"sure!" I said and teleported us to the kitchen. She looked at me and I shrugged. "when you have magic you gotta use it right?" I asked.

She nodded and asked "So what do you want to make for dinner?"

"SPAGHETTI!!!" I shouted.

"ok and for desert?" she asked smiling.

I put my hand on my chin to think. "hmmm how about chocolate cake? I could go for some cake!" I said excitedly.

"sounds great!" she said. "I'll make the cake and you make dinner!"

I nodded and got to work. She did too.