chapter 8

##Alice POV Before they left##

I was walking out the door with Midnight right behind me. I was so excited because I was finally going to see Undertaker. I mean come on I haven't seen him yet and I have been in the world of Black Butler for about 3 days! I should have went to go see him ages ago! Maybe I will continue to live and work at the Phantomhive manor. I pretty much just wanna visit Undertaker.

The only reason I said I was leaving was so Sebastian would put Midnight down. To tell you the truth I have no idea why I didn't like that he was holding her. I mean it is normal for a cat loving person (or demon in this case) to want to pick up a cat. Right?

Anyway Midnight and I made our way to the stables to get a horse. I had decided that I was going to go to the Undertaker's riding horseback.

##At the Undertakers##

After riding horseback for a while, we finally go to the undertaker's. I knocked on the door. Finding it was unlocked I opened it and said, "Undertaker are you here?"

I didn't get an answer so I went in. I mean it was open anyway. When I got in there was 3 coffin sitting up against the wall. Seeing the coffins made me think, 'oh so he wants to play a game huh? Well then I wont lose'

I walked up to the coffin in the middle and opened it. There wasn't anything there so I looked in the other two. Still nothing. 'oh well I might as well hide in one of them!' I thought to myself.

I went back to the middle coffin and hopped in. I closed the door behind me and layer there like i was dead for a while. 'wait where's Midnight?' I thought slightly panicking. Then I felt her brush up against my leg.

A little while later I heard the door open again and I heard Ciel say, "undertaker, where are you?" when I heard the undertaker's voice come from he coffin to my left I thought, 'what the heck??!! I checked that coffin!!'

I decided to scare the heck out of Ciel so I quickly opened the coffin and jumped out at him yelling, "BOO!" I wasn't very satisfied with his reaction because all he did was jump a bit.

"Alice what are you doing here? And why were you in that coffin?" Ciel asked.

"Well obviously I was hiding and was visiting undertaker! Didn't Sebastian tell you? Anyway speaking of which I am not quitting my job anymore. I'm staying with you guys!"

When I finally looked over at Sebastian he was smirking. I couldn't tell if it was because I scared Ciel or if it was because I was staying.

We were there for another half an hour when Ciel finally got the information he had come for. I can't tell you that information because I really wasn't paying attention. I was trying to find Midnight, who had strangely gone missing.

When Ciel was going to leave he started sneezing. I looked above him on top of the shelf an thre was Midnight. "Midnight, it's not nice to make other people sneeze! Come down here right now!"

Midnight reluctantly came down and I could have sworn she was laughing at Ciel in her cat way. I myself couldn't help from smiling and whispered to her, "good job by the way! I give you a 10 out of 10 for your score!" She started purring when she heard that and a laughed.

When we got back to the manor I quickly rushed upstairs so that they couldn't ask me any questions.

When I got to my room I laid down in the bed and said, "Goodnight Midnight. Whatever you do (yawn) don't let Sebastian wake me up tomorrow morning! I'm sleeping in."

"Meow" was all I got in reply. I smiled and fell asleep.