Chapter 15

Alice's POV:

It was lunch time and I was making sandwiches for everyone. After I was done I peek my head out the kitchen door. "COME AND GET YOUR SAMMICHES!!" I yell.

I hear a stampede of elephants coming and get a sandwich before they are all gone. Everyone comes in and are eating sandwiches. I go out the door in the kitchen and go sit in the garden.

'BANG' I hear from the front door. "Ciel must be mad or something for him to slam the door." I say going inside.

Nobody is in the kitchen so I go to the main entrance hall to see if they went there... Everything was pink... 'Oh no.' I thought to myself.

I quickly ran out the front door so that if Elizabeth left from where she was dressing up everyone then she wouldn't find me. Also I came out to warn Ciel when he came back.

Then I saw Ciel's carriage coming back. 'speak of the devil.' I though to myself, which was ironic because Ciel travels with a demon.

When Ciel was getting out of the carriage I told him about Elizabeth. He looked shocked but still went in. 'what was the point of coming out here?' I thought myself. 'oh yeah. To stay away from elizabeth!'

Sebastian came up behind me. "are you coming in?" he asked.

"no." I sad in the most plain voice ever. "I have something else I need to do this evening... Do you by chance have the demon sword on you?"

"I do not, Alice." he said.

"ok." I said.

"what do you need it for?" he asks

"you may or may not find out..." I said mysteriously.

He gave me a look that said 'seriously?'

"anyway I must be off. I have people I need to see." I said.

He walked into the door of the many and I left to go see the undertaker.