Nishinoya (In The Crowd)

Ok but first of all look at that little bean! So kawaii! But anyways first one here we gooooooo!
(B/f/n = Best Friend's Name)

You sigh as you walk into the large building labeled "Gymnasium A". You didn't exactly want to be here but seeing as you had no choice you quickly look for (/b/f/n).

Unfortunately for you, you got tricked into coming to this volleyball game. It was really your own fault to be completely honest.

*flashback*

You hadn't been listening to what (b/f/n) had been saying the day before during lunch. You were too focused on finishing some math problems you forgot about the night before.

(B/f/n) was rambling as usual about her massive crush on a third year from the karasuno volleyball team. You were use to hearing this daily so most of it went in one ear and out the other.

As you finished up your last problem you could feel (b/f/n)'s stare upon you. You looked at her quickly realizing she had asked you a question. "What? Huh? Um sure. Ya of course." You scrambled to form words to cover up the fact that you weren't listening.

She didn't seem to notice because you instantly were tackled in a hug with a piercing squeal in your ear before she ran off.

It wasn't till after the dismissal bell rang that you learned what you had actually agreed to.

*

Now here you were. Looking everywhere for your best friend not knowing where to even head.

You walked around aimlessly for a few more minuets before you spotted her just a little ways off.

As you weave your way through the crowd you attempt to get her attention.

With no luck you realize that she was talking with her crush, Daichi. No wonder she didn't hear you.

You just simply roll your eyes and walk up.

(B/f/n) turned to you and smiled wide. "Hey (y/n)-Chan! I'm so so happy you came! This is my friend Daichi. He's the captain of the volleyball team."  (B/f/n) said adoringly.

You flash a small smile at the captain before turning to your friend. "I think we should go so we can get decent seats." You suggest only to get a small pout from (b/f/n) in return.

Walking to your seats you and (b/f/n) look down at the court and see the teams warming up.

You have to admitt they were really good. Almost breath taking even.

You heard a giggle from beside you and look over at your best friend. "What is it?" You ask curiosity filling your voice.

"Oh nothing. I think you have an admirerer though (y/n)-chan." She gleams as you simply raise your eyebrows at her. "What's that suppose to mean?"

She doesn't answer you how ever. Instead she simply nods towards a dark haired boy with a blonde streak that was wearing a different color from the rest of the team.

As you look in his direction you notice he quickly turns his back towards you. You could have almost sworn there was a tinge of pink on his cheeks though.

"Well who is he?" You ask slightly interested now. (B/f/n) giggled. "His name is Nishinoya. He's karasuno's libero."

You simply nod not taking your eyes off the so called libero.