oikwawa (opposite)

You knew it was true. Just as everyone always said. You and your boyfriend were complete opposites.

Oikawa Tooru was a handsome, popular, athletic, heart throb that everyone wanted to get a piece of.

You on the other hand were often classified as scary with your dark colored clothes, quiet attitude, and your ability to completely icsolate yourself from people.

"She's all wrong for him."

"He deserves better."

"I could give him so much more."

You sigh as you walk down the hall. Just another day of the same words over and over again. Why couldn't they see that you loved him? Or at least that he loved you.

You hated how people talked about you and it only made your image look worse as you quickly slam your locker and turn to storm away.

However, you bump into some one and flinch away. "I'm sorry." You manage to squeak out before hearing a kind laugh that you have come to love.

Looking up you see Oikawa standing there happy as ever. "Hi beautiful." He says hugging you tightly.

Instantly you melt into Oikawa's grip. "Hi Tooru." You say glumly into his chest. He must have noticed your mood because he instantly tensed up.

Oikawa knew what people thought of you two being together, and he knew how insecure you were about it. But he always made sure to tell you that he loved you for who you are and nothing could ever change that.

Oikawa pushed you away gently attempting to meet your eyes with his gaze, but you simply stared off into the distance.

As he forced you to look at him you sigh. "What?" You start to glare at him but it instantly melts away. Gosh he is so perfect.

"Come on. Let go home and get you better." Is all he says before dragging you down the halls.

***

You sigh as you step in to your house Oikawa close behind. Kicking off your shoes and setting your bag down you felt uneasy. Glancing over your shoulder you notice Oikawa hasn't moved from his spot in front of the door. Worst of all he's just watching you.

You turn and face him crossing your arms over your chest. "What." You grumble not sure of what he was doing.

Oikawa just laughs a little. "You know. We really are polar opposites." He states.

Instantly your heart hurts and you look away not wanting to hear the rest.

"But that doesn't mean I love you any less. You're my kind of perfect, so who cares what those people have to say?" He finishes and steps towards you grabbing your hands gently.

You look up at him a blushing mess, not sure of what to say. You're speechless while he just smiles at you like an idiot.

"I love you~" he hums before kissing your lips. You instantly kiss back.

"You're my kind of perfect too.... Tooru."