CHAPTER 8

Aurora 's POV

I sat on my floor crying my eyes out with Shaloma and my aunt trying to console me. I couldn't believe dad would do something like that. I always knew he was overly protective of me but I never thought he would try to throw a boy out of a window. It's pretty obvious that Philip won't talk to me again. I know I shouldn't be crying over it if it's a guy I don't like that much but the thing is, I might like him more than I think. Tyra came in at some point to try and make me feel better and I appreciate the effort she made since we don't get along but honestly I don't think there's any way he'll want anything to do with me from now on.

Dad ran in frantically asking for Uncle Zayn, fear obvious in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Aunt Regina asked. We were all confused as to why he needed Zayn so badly.

"It's Rose. She's bleeding."he said shakily.

"What?!" yelled Regina running out of the bedroom and into theirs.

I wiped my face and asked dad what was going on but he wasn't able to give me an answer. His mind was too taken up with worry for the woman he loved. He dashed out of the room on a frantic search for Uncle Zayn. Shaloma, Tyra and I were left standing in shock.

"Aurora." said Tyra "what's wrong with mommy?" her eyes were slowly filling with tears.

"Nothing okay Ty. She's probably gonna be fine. You wanna go see her?" I took her hand and lead her and Shaloma to the room. Rose sat on the bed crying with Aunt Regina beside her. She looked very light headed and her pants were soaked with blood. Tyra ran in and jumped onto the bed, hugging her mother crying a fountain of tears.

"Mom are you okay?"I asked walking in.

"I- I don't know."she mumbled weakly holding onto Tyra. I didn't know what else to say. I didn't know what was going on inside of her and I couldn't say that she'd be back to normal. And as for the babies, there would be nothing I could say to make that pain any better. To me, it was almost impossible for them to be alive with that much blood.

"Uncle Zayn is on his way up here, he'll probably check you out and stuff then we can go to the hospital."I said calmly. She rest her head on the bed stead before silently asking if the babies were dead.

"We don't know hon."said Aunt Regina. As more and more blood left her body she was losing just as much consciousness. Just a little at first but then all at once. Tyra tried shaking her awake but she wouldn't open her eyes. Aunt Regina yelled for Zayn but he wouldn't come. Dad ran quickly into the room and lost all sanity once he saw Rose passed out.

"Dad calm down I'll call an ambulance okay, just sit down and take a breather."said Shaloma. She grabbed her phone and quickly dialed the number. Dad took Aunt Regina's place next to Rose and held her hand like she was about to lose her life. Soon enough the paramedics were at the house and were getting her into the ambulance.

"Girls, you two stay here with Tyra and I'll go with your dad to the hospital." said Aunt Regina.

"Why can't we come?" Shaloma asked.

"It'll be to much for you guys."she said. She kissed Tyra on the forehead before leaving. All focus was now put on mom and the twins survival.

Regina's POV

I sat in the corner of the hospital room sending endless messages to Zayn waiting for Rose to wake up. We've been here for some hours now and even after having 3 cups of coffee I still feel like falling asleep. Calum sat next to her with his hand in hers waiting for her to wake up. I decided to get up and go for another coffee before my eyes closed on me.