CHAPTER 9

Tyra's POV

I woke up with Shaloma and Aurora the next morning. I still didn't get over what happened the night before. Images of the blood filled duvet cover fills my mind. Losing mommy haunts my thoughts as well as my dreams. I crawled out of the bed and ran to her bedroom hoping that she was there sleeping next to Calum but the bed was just as it was last night. I went back to Aurora and Shaloma and shook Shaloma awake. She rolled over rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"What Tyra?"she groaned.

"Where's mommy?"I asked worriedly. She sighed before sitting up and pushing some of her hair out of her face. "When is she coming back?"

"Ty she's at the hospital okay? They're just taking care of her and the babies. She'll be back soon."

"You sure?"I asked.

"Very sure."she yawned. "Now go back to sleep."

"It's 10 am." I said rolling my eyes. Sometimes I really don't understand how Calum has survived 16 years with these two. Her eyes widened a bit before getting out of bed and throwing a pillow at Aurora telling her to wake up. She dragged herself downstairs and into the kitchen to make breakfast. I trailed after her and jumped onto one of the bar stools. After a while of silence she gave me a plate of pancakes and sat next to me. While we ate Aunty Gina, Calum and mommy came through the door.

"Mommy!"I yelled running up to her and hugging her.

"Hi baby girl."she said hugging me back. The girls hugged Calum and then Aunty Gina before sitting down with them.

"I missed you so much." she gave me a kiss on the forehead before sitting on the stool next to mine. I was extremely happy to know that she was fine and wouldn't leave me again. It was good to know that she was back.

Shaloma's POV

I turned to Rose and eyed her up and down. Even though I hate the woman with a passion I did want to know if she was OK or not. After all she's dad's only reason for living.

"You okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm doing alright."she nodded. I gave her a smile before heading over to sit with my aunt. Aunt Regina and I have been almost as close as Beauty and I have been since my mother died. Although she's not like me with her personality, we're almost identical with our ways. She seemed to be caught up with something in her mind. And it didn't seem to be anything good. I turned to face her, tucking my left leg under the right.

"Aunt Gina, you alright?"I asked her. She turned to me and gave me a smile before assuring me that she was fine. I couldn't help but feel like she was lying to me, she never looks this down without something being wrong. "Are you sure?"I asked.

"I'm as right as rain honey."she smiled. She also doesn't say as right as rain but I shook it off. Dad sat with Zayn and Aurora opposite the both of us. He said that the doctors would let us know by tomorrow whether or not the other twin would live. Our sense of relief turned into a whole lot of nervousness. Rose tapping her foot disturbed the silence of the room making all of us stare at her.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink."she said nervously before hustling out of the room. After about five minutes aunt Regina went in and they stayed there a lot longer that it would usually take to get something to drink. Out of curiosity I went to see what they were actually doing.

"Regina I'm sorry but I don't think I'll have the slightest bit of feeling for that man."

That was what I heard as soon as I set foot into the kitchen. I stood staring at Rose. So that was what aunt Regina was so depressed about. I knew that I was probably right about Rose not loving dad but I never thought she'd actually tell someone. "Shaloma hon. Did you here what I said?"she asked after seeing me.

"Every word." I muttered.

"Please don't tell your father."she begged.

"I can't believe you. First you say you don't have any feelings for my dad then you ask me not to tell him? You're more of a bitch than you look."I said before returning to the living room.

"Dad." I started. "I have something to tell you."