English my favorite class or so I thought.

Avalon's POV
​​​​​​Saved by the bell from that awkward conversation with Scott. Anyway I have to go find my English class with Ms.Blake.

It took me a while to find the class but I got there. I was only 5 minutes late. Not big of a deal I used to do worst. So I got there and found the Lydia martin and Stiles stilinski, funny kid. Ms. Blake made me introduce myself. The nerve of her.
"My name is Avalon Hale if you did not know me from the past right Lydia and Stiles"
"Yep" Lydia and Stiles replied.
"Yes my last name Hale as in Derek Hale's cousin. Before any of you say anything I don't want any sypthany from you at all.Am I clear?"
I got a lot of yes and nods for a reply. What can I say I'm a Hale we are scary and tough people.
"Okay that's enough. You can go sit next Lydia and Stiles." ms. Blake said.
​"What an amazing introduction Avalon. You probably scared half the people here or maybe more."Stiles whispered yelled.
"What can I say I'm a Hale."
"Oh yeah I forgot." He grumbled.
"Anyways Lydia this could be a sign. First of the deer came like straight at you."
"I don't get why you worry so much Stiles." As soon as Lydia said that something hit the window. We all looked at the window and saw a flock of birds coming at us.
"Get down" Ms. Blake yelled
As soon as she said that the birds came at the window and it broke and the birds were flying around and scratch us. I on the other hand was trying to cover Lydia because I can heal really fast.
It only lasted for a few minutes and then the paramedics and police came.
​​​​"So does this happen everyday in Beacon Hills everyday?"
"Most of the time even worst" Stiles replied.
"Cool. Nothing much has changed when I got here again."
​​​​​Just got to love Beacon Hills.