Halloween Also Finstock birthday!

So I was with Lydia and Allison for a sleepover and we were talking about halloween which is in 2 days

"So I was thinkin-'' Lydia said but I interrupted her "No, I am not dressing in something slutty. Also you might not know if we will be invited to a themed party that is not costumes. Lastly I'm not slutty and do not like to show a lot of skin." I said lying about the last part. Then they raised their eyebrows. "Okay fine. I like crop tops." I said. "I was not going to say that." Lydia said lying. Then we looked at her with disbelief. "Fine you caught me there.'' She said. 

"Anyway, when are your 'parents' coming back?'' Allison asked.
"I think next week. I forgot." I said shrugging.
"So you have been alone in the house for the past month or more." Lydia asked in disbelief. I nodded."That is dangerous. Don't you get scared.''
"Not really. I have seen worst traveling with my parents and all they thought was that I was with my friends having a sleepover not risking my life in other countries." I said. Allison and Lydia laughed at that. Then I looked at my phone and it was 12:15 am.
"Looking for texts from Scott." Allison said.
"Yep." Lydia agreed.
''Ha Ha. No I was looking at the time and it is 12:15." I said.
"What? I thought it was 10 or something." Allison said in disbelief until she checked her phone.

" Allison said in disbelief until she checked her phone

"Well, Happy halloween." Lydia said then went to plop on my bed. Then Allison jumped after her.

"You have a big room."Allison said admiring it.(room on media).  "Also your bed is comfy." Lydia added.

"You guys do know the cost of sleeping on my bed." I said.
"Yes, you end up cuddling with one of us." Allison said giggling.
"What you can't blame me? I love cuddling." I said.
"*exaggerated gasp* A Hale loves cuddling." Allison and Lydia said overdramatically.
"Shut up and sleep my cuddle bears." I said getting in between them.
"Why don't you cuddle with Scott?'' Lydia said not so subtly.
"I heard that." I said.
"What can you not hear?'' Allison asked.
"Alaska, Europe, other places away from Beacon Hills that I don't feel like naming." I said yawning a bit. "But the real question is what I wish I don't want to hear." While Allison and Lydia nodding for me to continue. "People having sex. Especially in class while I'm taking a test, people eating sloppily, dirty talking..." Then trailing off because I was falling asleep.