My twin sister is coyote

It was about two weeks from the alpha problem and Deucalion having his eyesight

It was about two weeks from the alpha problem and Deucalion having his eyesight. Since those two weeks Aiden and Ethan had seem to disappear to who know what? Well they are omegas now so probably looking for a pack. Stiles, Scott, and most importantly Allison have been having nightmares, at least that is what I have been told by Lydia. It almost seems that Lydia and I are the normal ones. Scott still has not ask me out on a date. One of the reasons he hasn't asked me out was because he hasn't seen me. That reason for that was that I had to take Cora to central America where she was hiding and made sure no one could try to harm her. So I got changed in skirt today cause I can. You know what that means I can go on my car. (on chapter Deaton Missing?! Oh great.) So I drove to school, and I meet up with Lydia.

"How was it?'' Lydia asked.
"It was surprisingly okay. Although Derek was overprotective over me since I wore 'revealing' outfits." I said air quoting.
"It's hot in Central America so he can't blame you." Lydia said.
"I know that what I said to him. But he still did not care.'' I said. She just shook her head.
''So where is Allison?'' I asked Lydia changing the subject.
"I don't know." She said with her lips pursed. "She acts a bit different since the water thing.''She said laughing a bit.
"Hey, You can not blame me. Instead it's Scott fault for not asking me. Plus... Oh god this is hard... You forgot about me?!'' I exclaimed with exaggeration. Then the bell ringed. "I have go and get some food." I said. She hugged me and left. I got hungry so I went to the vending machine. Another bell. Seriously I hate you bell. Then I got a text from Lydia.
I love that other people are crazier than me. Also keep an eye on Scott, Stiles and Allison.'' She texted
"Cheers for being normal as we can be. Don't worry I'll watch out for them."I responded
I was late for class. Oops.
"Sorry I'm late I got hungry." I said to the teacher.
''Avalon Hale. A very smart student and has enough credits to graduate this year. As long as you make up the work and get good grades I wouldn't and for you being a bit late." Mr. Teacher said. I went in class and sat down on a empty chair.
''Alright where was I? My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here 3 weeks ago, I'm sure by now you all know my daughter Kira..." He said but I stopped listening. He was embarrassing his daughter. I wonder who she is? Then everyone looked behind and laughed. Oh she is adorable!! I'll save her.

"Hey, no need to laugh what if you were new plus she I bet she smarter than all of you so shut up." I said. "Oh and Kira you seem like a good person." Then I looked behind and gave her smile and she smiled back and mouthing 'thank you.' As I was about to turn around to the front I noticed that Scott was right behind next to me. 'Hi' I mouthed Scott. Scott just stayed in starstruck. I mean I still like him. Then I zoned out and next thing you know class is finished. I then packed my stuff but waited for a while so I can know the new girl.
"Hi." I said to Kira.
"Hi and thank you for saving me from the embarrassment from my dad. I mean like I know he is trying to make be more noticed so I can get new friends but lik-" I interrupted her.
"You're rambling and it's cool you seem like a nice girl." I said as we were walking out of class. Then I noticed Scott listening in our conversation. Also Scott's eyes glowing.
"Um I have to go my umm... Boyfriend need me to calm him down." I said.
"How do you know that?'' She asked.
"I see him over there with his friend dragging him to calm him down." I said pointing at Scott and Stiles.
"Oh ok. I hope we can meet up later.'' She said.
"Yeah sure but during lunch because I made plans with my other friends." I said leaving. She smiled. I went in the class where Scott is.
"Scott calm down." I said bursting through the room.
"Get back I don't want to hurt you." He yelled out
"Scott remember I'm a tough girl I can go against a whole alpha pack. Just calm down." I said in a soothing voice and stepped towards him slowly. I then grabbed his face. "Calm down." I said soothingly. "Look into my eyes and breath." I said as I was looking into his eyes. He calming down a lot more. He then hugged me.
"Thank you. I don't know what will happen if you weren't here." He said. Then he proceed to sit on the floor. Scott crouched down to his level.