Revenge to the twins! My specialty

Running outfit: 

A lot has happened this week and the week didn't even finish yet

A lot has happened this week and the week didn't even finish yet. First the bird incident, tapping into Isaac's memories, rescuing Boyd, Derek finding out that Cora is alive, oh and I almost forgot sacrifices. Stiles told me that apparently that someone is making virgin sacrifices. He is so scared that he is part of the sacrifice that he is determined to lose his virginity. He even tried to convince me to have sex with him. Did he? The answer is no. I changed into my running outfit because we are running tracks today. 

" Isaac don't. " I heard Scott say.
" What's wrong?" I say as I walk up to them.
" Isaac is thinks that the twins are part of the killings." He says
" Isaac don't do something that you might regret." I say to him
'' But I know that they are up to something." He counters back. Just when he says that the twins start running and Isaac follows. I run up to them.
" Ethan how many bones are in a body." Aiden asks Ethan
" Well that's one, and there are 206 bones in a body you idiot.'' I say as I punch him in the jaw. He growls at me.
" You always packed quite the punch." Aiden said with a smirk. Well at least he tried with a broken jaw which just look like he is drooling.

" I wasn't even trying." I say to him. Just then I heard a girl scream. We ran towards to the scream and saw the dead body and everyone was surprised even the twins.
'' Everyone move out the way." Sheriff Stilinski said. How did he get here?
" Everyone move NOW." He yelled.
" No, No, Kyle!!'' Some girl screamed. Probably his girlfriend because she is acting to emotional to be a sister.
'' C'mon let's go.'' Someone said, Sheriff I think was talking to her. I was not paying attention. I ran up to Scott, Isaac, and Stiles.
"It was him, wasn't it." Stiles asked.
"yeah." Scott said.

" The twins did it.'' Isaac said out of nowhere.
"No it was not them." Stiles countered.
" It was them. Did you not see their faces?'' Isaac said.
"Like they had no idea about it." I said.
" No they knew because they did it."
" Does not see the lack of werewolf-titude in this!" Stiles said.
"Scott, don't you think it is weird that all of the sudden they come and the sacrifices started." Isaac said. If I did not know the twins I would have believe him but no.
" He has a point, I mean like sacrifices. Seriously.'' Scott said. Really you're a werewolf.
" You're eyes glow like glow sticks, you have fangs coming out of your mouth, and you have hair growing on the sides of your cheeks then they can disappear automatically like it did not happen.'' Stiles said.

" He has a point too.'' Scott said
" Avalon?'' Isaac and Stiles said at the same time.
" It was not the twins because I know them. And when they kill a person or something they don't leave it clean like that. They are ruthless for example most of the time they tore people limb to limb.'' I said and shivered of that memory.

" See she agrees with me. And no need to be specific." Stiles said.
" I still think they did it." Isaac said. With that he left
"How do you know the twins?'' Stiles asked.
" In the U.K Deuc and the pack where staying there at the same time I was there. Also Aiden and I dated for about 2 years.'' I said.
" Wait he is your ex.'' Scott said.
" Yes, catch up."' I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world
" You travel a lot too." Stiles said.
" My adopted parents are rich and love to travel." I said