Deaton Missing?! Oh great

Outfit for the sleepover: 

Necklace: 

Her Toyota Camry:

Her Toyota Camry:

So I was at Allison's place at this moment because she wanted us to girls to stick together and not die

So I was at Allison's place at this moment because she wanted us to girls to stick together and not die... Or whatever. So that means that Lydia is here. 

" So I've been meaning to ask you, Avalon..." Allison said getting my attention

" What?'' I asked
"Why do you always wear that necklace ?'' She asked.

"Yeah, I've been wondering that too." Lydia said.
" Well, it was the last thing that my aunt gave me before she umm...you know." I said not looking at any of them.
"I am so sorry for what my aunt did and I am also sorry for asking you this because I know this is a touchy subject for you. Oh my I a-" Allison got cut off by me.
"No it's fine. Besides you were innocent in all of this." I said but she still looked a bit sad. 

"Anyway, let's get out of this subject and talk about...Boys!'' Lydia exclaimed. Allison and I rolled our eyes at out very flirty friend.
" But, before we do anything. I have a question.'' Lydia said. I looked at her for the question.
" What did you mean back at the motel when you said you and Aiden had sex during the full moon." Lydia said.
" Oh.. Um. I dated Aiden back then." I said. She nodded and looked at me so I can continue on.
" Aiden and I met each other at U.K, when Deuc moved there so he can train his Alpha pack and I was there because my adoptive parents had a job there. We dated for 2 years. We were each other's first love practically first everything but first kiss. We both were going through tough times and yet we still managed to be together. He was always there for me, supported me, he even helped me through some deaths. We were like Damon and Stefan except I'm Damon cause gorgeous eyes. Even through tough times we stayed together. We've practically been through a lot of death situations sometimes we wondered how were we still alive? But he started becoming different almost bloodthirsty and he was getting worst everyday he was with Deuc. But that wasn't the only thing I had to move away to Beacon Hills. I broke up with him and yeah that's practically it. It's not like all the feelings for him had completely disappeared, I still have some feelings for him because you will never forget the person you fell in love with. Just like you and Scott. " I said. Allison and Lydia jaws dropped.