The girl who knew too much

Her outfit for the night:

I was on my way to my house because I had a talk with Cora

I was on my way to my house because I had a talk with Cora. The reason I was with Cora was because she was having the hardest time dealing with Boyd's death than all of us. That was until I got a phone call by Lydia saying I should come by the school because she sensed a dead body. So here I am on my motorcycle(A/N: if you don't know how her motorcycle looks like check chapter This was an award morining) going to school late at night. When I got there I was greeted by Scott and Stiles arguing with Lydia about a dead body. But I was distracted by the smell of blood. So I did the most reasonable thing to do. Follow it. I followed the smell and was greeted with a deputy's dead body.

"Guys I found the dead body." I said. Then Stiles ran to where I was and got a look of sadness. He probably knew her. Then we all stayed quiet for a moment.
" How did you find the dead body?'' Stiles asked me.
"I smelled blood and followed it.'' I said in a duh tone.
"You do know not everyone is a werewolf right?'' Stiles said.
" I know but I thought Scott would have smelled it since he got here before me.'' I said.

" Yeah Scott." Stiles said.
" Okay let's stop playing the blame game and find out what to do with the body.'' Allison said getting our attention
''We don't even have to think about it we just call the cops." Lydia said pulling out her phone but I snatched it.
"We can't.'' I said.
'' Why not?'' Lydia asked.

"Hmmm, Let's think. A dead body found at a school by 5 teenagers at the middle of the night. Hmm. Doesn't that sound suspicious to you?'' I said trying to reason out with her.
"That what are we supposed to do. Leave it.'' Scott asked.
"Yes. Because the body will be found in the morning by people who gets here early in the morning.'' Stiles said agreeing with me.
"Either way the body will be found.'' Allison also seeing my reasoning.
'' Okay.'' Lydia and Scott finally agreeing with me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Next day....

 I came to school in my motorcycle and when I first got there I noticed police cars

 I came to school in my motorcycle and when I first got there I noticed police cars. Someone found the body. Then I went inside and found Stiles trying to eavesdropping on his father.
''What are you doing?'' I asked Stiles but he was still trying to eavesdropping on his father. Then his father spotted him.
''Excuse me?'' Sheriff said. Stiles did a terrible job of hiding himself. And trying to leave
"Hi Mr. Stilinski.'' I greeted.