Great, my sister is being hunted.

~~~~~In the meantime (3rd POV)~~~~
"Why are you looking at me like this is my fault?'' Peter questioned. Derek looked at him once again with a deadly look.
"Ok, this may have been my fault." Peter admitted because it was his fault for getting mad at a random person and showing them his eyes and it turned out to be a hunter. Then they were electrocuted. Then a bearded man started talking about the control of the electric fence.
"You see this equipment, it's very old. The setting are not quite exact so it is hard to tell if it is too low or too high to turn the dial."
"I think it's a little high." Peter said to joke. Then the bearded man turned the amper up.
"I see some shake with their teeth, others... They just shake and shake enough till their heart stops." The bearded man pauses as he turns it off." Sometime we don't even they're dead." He laughs at that.While Derek and Peter catch their breath."But nobody wants to play a guessing game. So why don't you just tell us.... Where's La Loba?'' He asks. La Loba AKA Avalon Hale. Derek thinks that he is talking about Cora but Peter know the truth, he know that he is talking about his daughter. She is wanted by many hunters because she is so rare.

"We don't know, what La Loba is." Derek lies.
"No? maybe we need a different method of persuasion. Maybe we cut one of you in half and the other talks." The guy said.
"I would love to be the helpful volunteer but we really don't know what you're talking about and honestly isn't bisecting people with a broadsword is a little medieval." Peter said exaggerating the little part. The bearded man just chuckles. But he talked once again.
''Broadsword? We're not savages." Then he motions random dude to turn on the chainsaw. Then Derek glared at Peter, if looks could kill he'd be six feet under... Or more. "We only wonder how far you're little werewolf trick works. What do you think will you grow back an arm? Because I'm pretty sure you can't grow back a head." He continues as the random Hispanic dude is putting the chainsaw over his neck.
"Boys!" An old woman yells out as everyone looks at her and the chainsaw stops. " No tiene que ser tan duro (You don't have to be so hard)." She says.
"No hablo español.(I don't speak spanish." Derek lies. He took spanish classes when he was younger. Also hos mother taught him a lot of languages.
"Tu hablas muchos idiomas, (You speak many languages) Derek Hale. You know exactly what I'm saying and you know who we want. "She then proceeds to walk towards him with a knife. " Where is the she wolf?" She asks more forcefully.
"We don't know any she-wolf." Derek lies perfectly. The women expects that from him.
"I know you won't talk, lobito (little wolf)." She pauses then point her knife at Peter. "This one will talk. This one loves the sound of his own voice" She says.
"You should hear me sing." Peter jokes.

"We want to hear you scream." Bearded man says.
"No one wants to hear me sing." Peter says. Derek just shakes his head and rolls his eyes because he is just trying to get himself killed.
"What could we do to persuade you?" She asks out old then she scratches Peter head with the knife as Peter claws comes out.
"Where is the She-Wolf?" She asks more forcefully. Derek is thinking that he may actually talk. Then she cuts his right ring finger. Like it is literally off of him.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!''Peter yells in pain. She then examines the finger.
"Think about it I'm only going to ask you nine more times." She then drops the finger on the floor and leaves the room.

~~~~~Avalon's POV~~~~~~~~~
I'm still naked because I am still going to look for Malia and Scott won't allow me to shift back into a wolf. So I did the most reasonable thing I ran after the coyotes scent and got away from Scott and shifted back into a wolf. But still held Scott's jacket in my mouth. Then Scott chased after me. Then I heard yelling from Scott and Stiles. Stupid idiots. Yet I had to like one of them. But I'm following her scent and it freaking led me to a den. Not to long after I see Scott and Stiles entering. I growled at them because their scent will be here and she won't come back. But they ignored me.
"There you are." Scott says. "It's a coyote den." Stile said at the same time.
"Werecoyote.''Scott says and I nodded my head.
"See this the numbers are the same ones in the photo." Stiles said holding a blanket. Then Scott held a teddy bear.
"We shouldn't be in here." Scott says. Well too late for that. Then I hear the coyote. But I ignored it, thinking it was a squirrel.. So I threw Scott's jacket and when it landed it landed on my back.
"What do you mean?'' Stiles asked as I was doing that.
"She's not going to come back now we just invaded her home. Our scents are going to be everywhere." Scott says. Well that's why I masked my scent idiot.