Blackmailed...again

So I woke up but I still had this headache. I looked around and saw that I was in a car.
"Where the hell am I?' I asked groggily.
"You're in my new car." A voice said. A voice that I recognize. Aiden.
"Since when did you have a car?'' I asked Aiden
"When Ennis died he wrote a will or something like that. So in that will it said that I can keep his car." Aiden said.
"So, Ennis had a car.'' I said then paused to think..."Cool."
"I have to go Deucalion wants to talk to you." Aiden said and left the car. As soon as he left the car Deucalion went in.
"This just proves more that you are not blind all the time." I said to Deucalion.
"You were always smart for your age." Deucalion said.
"I'm guessing there was a lot of mistletoe inside of me.'' I said.
"Yes, how did you know?'' Deucalion asked.

"There is only one way for me to pass out for like an hour and that is if there is a lot of mistletoe in my system it is just enough to get me to pass out and to kill other regular wolves." I said matter of factly.
"As you may know I need you in my pack. You also may know why." Deucalion said and paused and I nodded. " So I need you know.'' He finished.

"No." I said.
"I knew you were going to say that so that's why if you don't agree I will kill lover boy over there. His name goes by Aiden if you did not know." He said with an evil grin.
"You wouldn't." I said not believing by what he is saying. 
"Oh, I would if you don't say yes." Deucalion.
"Fine... I can't believe you blackmailed me." I said.
"Good. Now we have to go to the hospital." Deucalion said and went to the passenger seat.
"I'm guessing I have to drive." I said and he nodded. So I went to the driver's seat. " Why the hospital?'' I asked Deuc.

"Since you were the first person to find out who was the dark druid and Derek, Scott, and Stiles are the ones that has Julia or Jennifer. We need to get her and kill her." Deucalion said.

"You know you deal with a lot of things by killing." I said while stopping at a red light.

"Well that's the only way you actually get rid of them for good." Deuc said."You're weird and a maniac." I said. He just stayed quiet. "What happened to Kali?'' I asked him

"She's at the hospital. Waiting for us." Deuc said. I made a right and here we are in the hospital. I sniffed the air and guesses that Scott, Stiles, Peter... Aiden and Ethan in the basement? Damn does boys move fast. Julia/Jennifer and Derek are somewhere in a elevator. Damn, my nose is good.
"We have arrived at your destination. That will be $34.95.'' I said in a monotone voice. He just looked at me. " Fine 20 bucks." I said doing the deal. He still looked at me.
"Ok fine it's free. Happy now?'' I said to him
"You teens theses days will do anything for money." Deucalion said and sighed.
"You teens theses days will do anything for money." I mocked him under my breath. "I'll just wait out here." I said.
"No you are not. You are coming with us.'' Someone said.
"Kali, you do know there is something call greeting. Where you say hello or smack Stiles in the head so he can know you are there. Or something like that.'' I said.
"Are you sure we can keep her?'' Kali asked Deucalion.
"Excuse me. I am no dog. I am a human being/wolf. Also did you get that pedicure appointment I made for you?'' I sassed her.
"Shut up. You just make me wan-" Kali said but got interrupted by Deucalion. "Enough! We are here getting a dark druid. To kill her because someone did not kill her in the first place." Deucalion yelled.
"I don't get why people find you scary. To be honest you look sad not scary. Also you just have the same face all the time." I said in a monotone voice. Deucalion just growled. Wait, GROWLED?!
"Did you just growl at me?'' I asked him. He just dragged inside the hospital.

''Now I want you to go and find your friends and convince Scott that he should join.'' Deucalion told ordered me to do. "Bastard making me do errands. What now want a pedicure or manicure?'' I mumbled under my breath as I went to the basement or bottom floor as you call it. I was about to go into the room that they are in I found Ethan and Aiden merged together. As I like to call them. The big guy.
"What are you doing here?'' The big guy asked me.
"Deucalion blackmailed me to join you guys. So here I am and I have to convince Scott to join your psychotic group or something around that area. I didn't bother pah" I said. Big guy was about to say something until an announcement was made.