Deucalion Sucks...

Outfit:

"Aiden, why are you so comfortable?'' I asked Aiden while I am still on his back. Aiden and I are alone because the others are chasing Ms.Morell or whatever. Deucalion did not want me to be alone so I won't run away or whatever. So Aiden is my babysitter now.

"I just am." He said cockily.
"Stop being cocky." I whined
"I'm not cocky, it just so happened you boosted my confidence.'' He said with a derp face. I giggled at that. "You have a cute giggle."He said more seriously.
"Aiden don't..."I said but got interrupted.
"I know you won't believe me but I still love you. I just want one more chance." He pleaded. Then I heard someone coming.
"We'll talk about this later." I said.
"Talk about what?'' Scott came up and asked.
" About Lydia and how I am correct. She is a banshee." I said.
"What is a banshee?'' He asked.
"A wailing women. A supernatural that can tell when someone's is going to die. The response that they do a scream. A loud scream." I informed him.

"It is true." Deucalion popped up out of nowhere.
"Can I like go home? Because I need to change out of these clothes which are smelly and nasty." I said.
"Ok go on. But Aiden and Kali are going with you." He informed me.
"C'mon. I already have enough babysitters." I complained.
"Well I don't trust you alone. So you have to have babysitters." Deucalion stated.
"Ugh. I hate you." I said agreeing finally. "Aiden. My steady stead let's go to my house." I went and rided him. He just chuckled and ran. While Kali was running behind us.
"Deucalion sucks." I said once we got there. I got off of Aiden and ran up to my room and changed into something that is comfortable. I went downstairs.

"We have different definition of comfortable." Kali said once she looked at my outfit.
"Well I call it I can work in anything which make me a good fighter and everything like that.''I said to her. ''C'mon we don't want to keep people waiting on us.'' I said to them. We then proceed to run towards to where Deucalion was. I was about to ask him a questioned but he interrupted me.
"Scott is with Deaton at this moment." He said.
"I was not going to ask where he was." I replied.
"Oh really, What were you going to ask?'' Deucalion asked me.
"What are we going to do?'' I asked him.
"Well you guys need to rest since there really nothing to do." He smirked at me.
'' Seriously I changed for no reason.*yawn*'' I said tiredly. Me tired?
"Just go to sleep." He ordered and he left.
"He sucks." I said and leaned on Aiden.

__________________________________________________________________________________

15 hours later...
"How long have I been asleep?'' I asked once I woke up.

"For 15 hours." Kali said amazed.
"When was the last time you slept?'' Aiden asked me
"3 days ago." I said sheepishly.
"Well now that you are awake I want you to go get Scott. He is at Deaton's and you are the only now welcome there." Deucalion said out of nowhere. O groaned but complied. So ran to my house which was not that far. Then I got on my motorcycle and went to Deaton's clinic. It took about an hour to get there. I entered in the clinic and found 3 bathtubs full of ice.
"What the hell happened?'' I asked.
"We were trying to find the nemeton and this was the only way." Scott said. I scoffed at that.
"What are you talking about? I knew were the nemeton was at." I said.
''What?!" Everyone yelled.